how to fix random blur and not being able to change color

by rsprl7za8opz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to fix random blur and not being able to change color

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am having an issue where some random items are blurred and I have an inability to change colors of all cas items.

I have a lot of cc installed, so I'm wondering if this looks familiar to anyone or should I delete all my cc?

from the image I attached you can see that there is no color swatches and the random blurring. Also, in the bodies tab it is completely blank. 

In the second image, you can see the swatches but they have white squares in the middle and clicking on them doesnt do anything.

I would really appreciate any help and tysm in advance Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (311 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how to fix random blur and not being able to change color

★★ Guide
@rsprl7za8opz looks like a mod is interfering. I know morecascolumns can cause this issue, but looks like you just have your normal 4 columns in CAS... any other CAS mods (non-CC) you could try to take out? Or maybe UIcheats...

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@rsprl7za8opz looks like a mod is interfering. I know morecascolumns can cause this issue, but looks like you just have your normal 4 columns in CAS... any other CAS mods (non-CC) you could try to take out? Or maybe UIcheats...
Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@rsprl7za8opz 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game in a new save.
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 3 (288 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help