Why does Rey not exist in my game?

by drummergirl231

Original Post

Why does Rey not exist in my game?

★ Apprentice

It says online Rey is supposed to appear when your Sim reaches level 3 in the Resistance. There are videos all over YouTube of players just randomly and easily meeting Rey at the Resistance camp when they get to that point. I've completed the Paragon of Hope aspiration. My Sim is level 5 with the Resistance. Rey won't appear. I've gone home, worked on other aspirations (I'm trying to complete them all), I come back, and she still won't show up. I want to meet her before I go turncoat and take out my frustrations on this pack by joining the dark side. Why isn't she anywhere???

Message 1 of 5 (1,007 Views)

Re: Why does Rey not exist in my game?

★★★ Pro

@drummergirl231 Did you build or place anything in the resistance camp when i played i edited the camp and for some reason it caused rey to not appear in the camp.

Message 2 of 5 (964 Views)

★ Apprentice

Huh... that's interesting. I didn't change anything in any of the Batuu areas, but now I'm wondering what else I might have done. Seems like a fickle pack.

Message 3 of 5 (938 Views)

★ Apprentice

Update:
I gave up and joined the First Order to work on that aspiration. When I reached level 3, Kylo Ren appeared. Then I had a mission where I had to go to the Resistance camp, and FINALLY, Rey showed up. BUT THEN:
I finished all the Star Wars aspirations and was like, cool, I'm gonna add Kylo Ren and Rey to my household and take them home with me and make them get married and have babies. 
Added Kylo. He'll still show up in the First Order district, but not in his emo clothes. But now I can't find Rey anymore!
I thought maybe I should leave the First Order and work my way up to level 3 with the Resistance again. Still no Rey. What is with this chick? She's in my list of relationships, but I can't contact her or make her show up. 

Message 4 of 5 (868 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve been having the same issue with Rey not showing up in my games.

Message 5 of 5 (777 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help