by simvasion

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Werewolves have New moon or Full moon

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? GP04:1assets.ml-gp04.311
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? This one is from Werewolves.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea.
What happens when the bug occurs? I created a female werewolf that only has a new moon listed in calander. There is no way to complete aspirations because a full moon never rises. I created another new sim as a werewolf, and that male character only has full moons. I have created several werewolves and the issue is always with the moon beng full everyday on calander or has a new moon. The notebook is blank rather that collecting info on plants, stones, fish, etc. Yet, when purchase items from Finchwick are added to the notebook. I just purchased the werewolf and cottage living packs.
What do you expect to see? I expected to see a full moon or a new moon rotating to create a gameplay in the werewolves. The new moon does not allow for the character to aspire, and the full moon is interupting game play with constant fury at nighttime does not work to enable gameplay progression. The werewolf sims i played and glitch out and erases any progress that was made.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I created a female werewolf that only has a new moon listed in calander. There is no way to complete aspirations because a full moon never rises. I created another new sim as a werewolf, and that male character only has full moons. I have created several werewolves and the issue is always with the moon beng full everyday on calander or has a new moon.
The notebook is blank rather that collecting info on plants, stones, fish, etc. Yet, when purchase items from Finchwick are added to the notebook. I just purchased the werewolf and cottage living packs.

I expected to see a full moon or a new moon rotating to create a gameplay in the werewolves. The new moon does not allow for the character to aspire, and the full moon is interupting game play with constant fury at nighttime does not work to enable gameplay progression.

The werewolf sims i played and glitch out and erases any progress that was made.

I did use the bb.moveobjects during the creation and game play for both games. 

Message 1 of 3 (705 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Werewolves have New moon or Full moon

Champion
@Elmerose check the environment tab under game options and see if you've set the lunar cycle to be permanently stuck on those phases.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (687 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@Elmerose check the environment tab under game options and see if you've set the lunar cycle to be permanently stuck on those phases.
Message 2 of 3 (688 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks! It was stuck! Now I can actually enjoy playing werewolves!

Message 3 of 3 (662 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help