by Rabbitzan12

Original Post

Vampires die in my save game

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

786769Product: The Sims 4

Platform:PC

Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur? First time I have encountered this, this year at least.

What is your current game version number? (Where do I find this?)

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs except wedding stories and some kits.

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?  I just found it myself, I was doing the 100 baby challenge and ran into a very sad Caleb at his house.  Lilith had died in my save file at some point and I missed it.  I am sad she perished but shouldn't the vampire ai prevent that sort of thing when they are not played?

What happens when the bug occurs?  Vampires die I suppose.  I don't know why they are dying.

What do you expect to see?  Vampire ai working as intended please.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? I have no idea this sort of thing does not usually happen in my playthroughs.  I wonder if maybe she had become a fan of my sim, maybe the fan ai overrode the vampire ai?  I honestly have no idea what happened.   I wish I could go back in time to find out.  Also I cannot post my save file from my phone.  I hope I can add after posting this.  Okay it won't let me add a save file at all.  nevermind.

Message 1 of 4 (262 Views)

Re: Vampires die in my save game

Hero
@Rabbitzan12 What did she die off ? Do you know ? Could be neighborhood stories's doing. Do you have accidental death on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (203 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

How do I find accidental death?  When was that added?  I honestly have no idea when she died.  Neighborhood stories?  Oh no I didn't read all of them.  Until I can figure it out, I am going to disable neighborhood stories.  And hopefully it will solve this, until I figure out how to adjust it for the future.

Message 3 of 4 (174 Views)

Hero
@Rabbitzan12 You can find all info here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/NEIGHBORHOOD-STORIES-SYSTEM-From-the-Neighborh...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (166 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help