by MysticGlamazon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Express Delivery Robe not in game

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? February 15th patch
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except a few kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load up your game and check CAS
What happens when the bug occurs? Content that’s suppose to be there is not there
What do you expect to see? I expect the new free content to be in CAS in game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It’s the Sims express delivery

I haven’t played my game in a couple of weeks and I recently brought Carnival street wear and blooming rooms kit and my game updated fine then when I went to load it to play it also installed the sims express delivery but when I went into create a sim I realized that the new robe that’s suppose to come in the sims delivery was not in game. I quit and exited and when I loaded up again it said I had another sims delivery it installed and then asked me to restart the game so I did and when I loaded to play for a third time the robe STILL was not in create a sim. I’m not sure if i’m looking in the wrong place but it doesn’t show up in full sleepwear for men or woman and it doesn’t show up in everyday either. I have all the new foods available and the bonnet is in game but I don’t have the robe. 

Message 1 of 6 (717 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims Express Delivery Robe not in game

EA Staff

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to update you all that this robe is only specific for Male sims, for now. We are working on getting this robe for female sims too in the coming releases.

Stay tuned!

Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (473 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MysticGlamazon Try removing the female filter. It's a issue with a few assets. It does show up for males for me but not for females so you might also want to try without your mods.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (672 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict Sorry i’m getting back so late I haven’t had the time to play the game until today but I checked like you said and I took the female filter off and the new robe still isn’t in my game for teens young adults adults or elders. It doesn’t show up for males either.

Message 3 of 6 (570 Views)

Hero
@MysticGlamazon It's there for me for all age groups. Have you tried filtering for robe ? I do assume you tested if it's not a mod/cc overriding it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (562 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict I took all the filters off and I tried it without my mods. I ended up quitting and repairing the game and then I loaded it without mods and the robe showed up and then I quit and loaded it with mods and the robe is there now when i remove all filters except for like say base game only. I guess something didn’t download or install all the way. Thankyou 

Message 5 of 6 (553 Views)

EA Staff

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to update you all that this robe is only specific for Male sims, for now. We are working on getting this robe for female sims too in the coming releases.

Stay tuned!

Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 6 of 6 (474 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help