Re: Sims 4 Update - Green Menu & CAS

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Re: Menu bugged/ PC

★★★ Newbie

I checked the list and I don't think I have any of the mods that are broken/outdated in that list. Is there anything else I can do?

Message 281 of 403 (18,077 Views)

weird buttons glitch after latest patch update

★★★ Novice

4AED4409-EB36-43E3-B4C4-186F431C2A12.jpegThis never happened to me before. Only after the latest base game patch update. This issue also occurs for trait descriptions and leave weird greened out buttons. For more information I do use custom content. I tried repairing the game on Origin and updating it again on origin. (Also restarting the game). If anyone have details that could help me out, Let me know. And thank you

Message 282 of 403 (19,332 Views)

Hero
@RoyaltyHoe Have you tested without any mods/cc at all ? Best to try on a baackup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 283 of 403 (19,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, I found the issue these mods were outdated and recently had another update to patch..

More CAS Columns 

More traits in CAS by thepancake1

After updating these mods my game's issue with the UI glitching was fixed!!

Message 284 of 403 (19,283 Views)

buttons in options and interface in create a sim are glitched out

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.95.207.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None / Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Adding mods to Sims 4
What happens when the bug occurs? Buttons are displayed incorrectly with bugged-out textures
What do you expect to see? Toddlers should stay inside the bath until their hygiene is full
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Since last update buttons in options, interface in cas and propably in-game have incorrect looks whenever there are any mods installed.
Adding even a single mod for more sim traits or cuddling triggers the bug. It never appeared before the update.
I'm providing screenshots of main menu, cas and my mod folder.

Message 285 of 403 (19,291 Views)

Messed up buttons after update

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.95.207.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Only the holiday pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? updating the game without taking your mods out
What happens when the bug occurs? Basically messes up the buttons
What do you expect to see? Messed up buttons
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I updated my sims 4 game and after my buttons and CAS traits turned out to be like this. Is there any way to fix it?

Message 286 of 403 (19,203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything to fix this problem, including all your suggestions and nothing seems to be getting fixed. Any other suggestions you might have?

Message 287 of 403 (19,200 Views)

Re: Messed up buttons after update

Hero

Merged a bunch of threads. Please check your mods.

Here's the current list for broken mods/cc: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1006205/broken-updated-mods-cc-jan-31-2023-patch/p1

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 288 of 403 (18,926 Views)

@itk77bdgn7ce  Did you remove all your mods and delete localthumbcache as well?  If not, please do so now.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 289 of 403 (18,911 Views)

Re: Console Controller Feedback

★★★ Newbie

I'm PC user of the game, my problem is that I think my game is broken after the update. It shows me this screen particulary when I want to use the main menu

Message 290 of 403 (18,899 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help