Sims 4 Error Code 122:502fc384:342e6b67

by annaliseeken

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Error Code 122:502fc384:342e6b67

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

Boy am I having a hard time! I have had this same error code 122:502fc384:342e6b67 pop up on my game every time I try and edit a lot/house. I have "repaired the game" "moved my mods/updated them", cleared my cache and restarted my computer and nothing seems to be working. I really only play for the build aspect for the most part so I would really love to get this fixed. Ive been working on redoing every house in the game. Please let me know how to fix this! Thank you so much!!!

Message 1 of 23 (9,262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Error Code 122:502fc384:342e6b67

★★★ Newbie

1. Yes, every house Frown

2. I have tried without cc and it works but not with the updated cc.

**UPDATE**

After beginning to type this message I decided I would dive deeper in my mods folder and see if I couldn't spot any old MC documents in my MOD folder and I found a few hidden ones! I then crossed my fingers after removing them and it WORKED! It was tedious, but worth looking for any spare files that I had missed.

@crinrict THANK YOU for your quick reply. And thank you for making me question if I really did remove all MODS. I am able to run fine with JUST my CC for now and dont think I will download the updated mods until I feel like risking it!

Thanks again, 

Annalise Standard smile

View in thread

Message 5 of 23 (9,070 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@annaliseeken Does it happen for every house and also in a new save ?

You said you updated mods, did you try without any at all as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 23 (9,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My games given me the same error code! Yet none of my saves are currently loading I’m stuck on a loading screen the closest I’ll get is the manage words screen for picking a world and using cas! Hopefully it’ll be an issue that will be patched 

Message 3 of 23 (9,120 Views)

Hero
@aimeepicky are you using mods/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 23 (9,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1. Yes, every house Frown

2. I have tried without cc and it works but not with the updated cc.

**UPDATE**

After beginning to type this message I decided I would dive deeper in my mods folder and see if I couldn't spot any old MC documents in my MOD folder and I found a few hidden ones! I then crossed my fingers after removing them and it WORKED! It was tedious, but worth looking for any spare files that I had missed.

@crinrict THANK YOU for your quick reply. And thank you for making me question if I really did remove all MODS. I am able to run fine with JUST my CC for now and dont think I will download the updated mods until I feel like risking it!

Thanks again, 

Annalise Standard smile

Message 5 of 23 (9,071 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What does MC mean? i'm having the same issue and urkkkkkk i cant fix it!! so frustrated!!

Message 6 of 23 (8,985 Views)

error code 122:502fc384:342e6b67

★★★ Newbie

help me!! i've been having error code 122:502fc384:342e6b67 and have tried picking through my mods and repairing the game and nothing will work!!  Its my build and buy that wont work!!  It works fine on other saves but not my main one?? soooo frustrated and i have almost 1000 mods/cc so i cannot go through every single one very easily.

Message 7 of 23 (8,985 Views)

Re: error code 122:502fc384:342e6b67

Hero
@Mymymia21 Think they probably mean MC Command Center.

Here's the current list for broken mods/cc: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1001789/broken-updated-mods-cc-july-26-22-sexual-orienta...

@annaliseeken Glad you found the cause.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 23 (8,935 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im having the same issue, I havent been able to get passed the loading screen. Im stuck in the manage worlds section and when I attempt to load onto a family or to build, it loads before taking me back to manage worlds. I have tried repairing the game through origin and ive looked through my mods folder for old mods and files. I cant find the issue or a solution.

Message 9 of 23 (8,594 Views)

Hero
@rnyoung25 Did you try removing all mod/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 23 (8,582 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help