Sims 4 CC Made in 2021/22 Not Working

by twinkciel

Original Post

Sims 4 CC Made in 2021/22 Not Working

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I need help. (duh!)

So I've noticed that any custom content I download that was made in 2021 or 2022 doesn't work in my game. It shows up in the custom content list when you first load the game but when I go to the specific sections to see the items (i.e. going to shoes to see the shoes I just downloaded) they don't appear. I usually remove gender labels and add the custom content label but every single time, the CC from 2021/22 doesn't show up and all I get is the red no results found text. It's really upsetting me cuz I want to support custom content makers who are still making stuff this year but if nothing shows up, I give up and don't spend any more time downloading that persons content because it happens every. damn. time. I've tried removing resource.cfg, I've tried removing localthumbcache, I've tried updating my game but still, nothing works! Does anyone know what I can do to fix this or am I just stuck in a world of custom content made pre-2021.

Thanks in advance,

A very tired simmer.

Message 1 of 2 (223 Views)

Re: Sims 4 CC Made in 2021/22 Not Working

@twinkciel  Does this specifically happen only with content made in 2021 or 2022, or any content you download now?  If you're not sure, please find something older and test it: these are two very different issues.

Please also list your game version.  Load the game to the Main Menu, where you can choose to load a save or start a new one, and look along the bottom of the screen or along the right side.  Please list the entire number, i.e. 1.xx.xx.xxxx.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (192 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help