Re: Sim will not go to a gym

by DDWard1972

Original Post

Sim will not go to a gym

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sim will travel to any other venue (library, park, club, another sim's house, etc.) but will not go to a gym. If I have her try to travel to a gym, it loads the screen like usual and then sits at the manage worlds screen. I have taken down the gym, reloaded it, bulldozed the lot, etc. and my sis will not go to a gym. This was working fine until the big patch before High School Years.

Message 1 of 8 (420 Views)

Hero
@DDWard1972 Moving this to game issues for troubleshooting

Is it any gym or just a specific one ? Have you tested a new save if it works there ? Could be something corrupt about the lot

Are you using mods/CC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (395 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ah yes, some details. I customized two gyms (Movers and Shakers in Willow Creek for one). It has spa day things added and I gave it lot traits like Bracing Breezes. I can send my Sim to any other lot, even ones I have added to or rebuilt. This includes other gyms that I have NOT added anything to (like the one in Oasis Springs). My sim can go to any other lots just fine EXCEPT the two gyms I have customized. I even bulldozed my custom gyms and replaced them with the original EA builds and she still can't go there. I even rebuilt a gym (the one in Oasis Springs) when the sim was on the lot, left the lot, and traveled back to it just fine (even after customizing it) but she still would not go to the Harbor or Movers and Shakers (the two I have trouble with). I don't know what is affecting these two lots specifically to mess up traveling there.

Message 3 of 8 (362 Views)

Hero
@DDWard1972 If you place the same lots in another save (same lots), do you get the same ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (357 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well, I tried loading a couple of other saves and it wouldn't even load my households. It just keeps going back to the Manage Worlds screen and won't even load some of my households at all. 

Message 5 of 8 (342 Views)

Hero
@DDWard1972 Not sure if you answered the mod question. Can't see an answer.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I only have six mods with scripts and I tested all of them. Seems like one I have for testing broken mods was actually the problem (irony). After updating, it now works. 

Message 7 of 8 (315 Views)

Hero
@DDWard1972 Glad to hear :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (302 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help