Re: Objects Missing from Expansion and Stuff Packs

by JonaO703

Original Post

★★ Novice

I have bought the pack "kids stuff", uploaded it, and I believe 1 item is missing, and sometimes when I load the game, I get a message that tells me some items are missing.                          

Tracey Bond

Message 1 of 7 (300 Views)

Champion

@Daintydog Hello!  I get that "items are missing" or "have been removed" from time to time. It's frustrating because I've never actually figured out what's missing. :-/

What is the one item you believe is missing from your game?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 2 of 7 (272 Views)

★★ Novice

I thought looking on  the  main menu on my xbox where you can  see all the  different  expansions  packs  you can buy, when I looked at the kids stuff in the pack that show you all the things you get that you can build with, I thought I saw something that looked like a  treadmill for kids, I was looking the kids bedroom activity things for it, then I thought if it did not upload properly, that might be why, so I tried removing it, then putting it back, then I realised  it is not a treadmill it is a kind of light, after going onto kids room things, and the picture of the  tall light, I found it.

Tracey Bond

Message 3 of 7 (234 Views)

★★ Novice

@JonaO703 wrote:

@Daintydog Hello!  I get that "items are missing" or "have been removed" from time to time. It's frustrating because I've never actually figured out what's missing. :-/

What is the one item you believe is missing from your game?

I thought looking on  the  main menu on my xbox where you can  see all the  different  expansions  packs  you can buy, when I looked at the kids stuff in the pack that show you all the things you get that you can build with, I thought I saw something that looked like a  treadmill for kids, I was looking the kids bedroom activity things for it, then I thought if it did not upload properly, that might be why, so I tried removing it, then putting it back, then I realised  it is not a treadmill it is a kind of light, after going onto kids room things, and the picture of the  tall light, I found it.

Message 4 of 7 (234 Views)

Champion

@Daintydog Ooooh!  Okay.  I'm glad you figured that part out. 

Since you mentioned playing on Xbox, do you have all the packs loaded when you play? Is it possible you have a gallery lot that uses items from packs you don't have?  That would probably cause you to get a message that items are missing.

Happy Simming!

Message 5 of 7 (221 Views)

★★ Novice
@JonaO703 No, it is usually when I load up the game, and I have jungle adventure, and when I looked I could not open it to play it with my sims.
Message 6 of 7 (201 Views)

Champion

@Daintydog That's not good.  I play on PC so I'm not familiar with how it works on console exactly.  When you load the game, are you only playing with one or two packs at a time?  Is Jungle Adventure the only one that doesn't load properly?

Happy Simming!

Message 7 of 7 (186 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help