Old roommate lurks outside new house but never knocks

by nickinbigd

Original Post

Old roommate lurks outside new house but never knocks

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I had two Sims who roomed together while going to University. Now that they are separated into their own homes and living in their own, the ex-roomie (during hours in which he should be at work) just shows up and stands on the sidewalk outside his ex-roomie’s house, muttering to himself. He never knocks. When clicked on, the Invite In/Send Home interactions do appear, as if he had knocked. I don’t know if this is a bug or just sad lonely behavior. Anyone else experienced this? 

Message 1 of 3 (178 Views)

Re: Old roommate lurks outside new house but never knocks

Champion (Retired)

@nickinbigd 

When you are no longer playing a SIM the game use them as random passersby's and in various positions in stalls and so on. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (154 Views)

Re: Old roommate lurks outside new house but never knocks

★ Guide

Yes certainly aware of that. It’s just odd that it is frequently this particular Sim and that he never knocks but the game treats him as a house guest.  (I don’t get the “Send Home” interaction for other random Sims standing on the sidewalk outside my Sim’s house.)

Message 3 of 3 (125 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help