Re: Occult Tracker Not Working

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Occult Tracker Not Working

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4: Limited Edition
PlatformPC
Which language are you playing the game in? English.
How often does the bug occur? Every time. (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampires, Realm of Magic, Get to Work, and Werewolves.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. I can provide my MCCC's html file if needed, or the xml file.
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sims can't be werewolves; I can make them werewolves in CAS and edit their forms, but whenever I go in-game, they're no longer werewolves no matter what I do. I don't get the werewolf textures and only see Greg in his human form with the rage aura, and when I managed to turn a Sim into a werewolf via him, I had the same issue with her. I also cannot see the werewolf occult points system, which is odd because I can see my vampire's occult points system just fine.
What do you expect to see? I expect to actually have werewolves work in the game...
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes, many CC and mods. I've disabled the ones my MCCC is saying are problematic, yet still have issues.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? After downloading the Werewolves pack.

I just want my werewolves, man. Any help would be appreciated. The MCCC discord mentioned a Sim Info Base Wrapper error, but I looked on the forum for that and I didn't quite have the same problems as the others did. Plus, I don't know what causes this, the error just keeps randomly appearing. Maybe when reading a book? I don't know. Please send help.

Message 1 of 2 (527 Views)

Re: Occult Tracker Not Working

Champion (Retired)

@iKittenzz 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game in a new save.
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (519 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help