Noisy Apartment Neighbours Glitch, including throwing Last Exception

by moppy14w

Original Post

Noisy Apartment Neighbours Glitch, including throwing Last Exception

★★ Apprentice

Putting this out there as it's becoming frequent.    My Sims live in one of the Medina Studio apartments.

Regularly, the neighbors will be noisy.  One of my Sims goes over to knock on the door.    Sometimes politely works, sometimes not.

Anyway, an occupant WILL appear and my Sim CAN complain about the noise.   But that is when MCCC tells me the game has thrown an LE (Last Exception error).

The neighbor usually walks back into their apartment or outright disappears and the 'noise' continues.    My Sims CANNOT sleep.    The only way I have found to bring BACK the ability to knock on the door again is to back right out and repair the game.

Message 1 of 2 (557 Views)

Re: Noisy Apartment Neighbours Glitch, including throwing Last Exception

Hero
@moppy14w To be sure, they are still noisy not just the game telling you they are ?

Could you please remove all your mods/cc (including MCCC), delete tall exceptions you currently have, then trigger the error on a backup of your save game and then upload the LastException you get in your doc folder.

Follow instructions here on how to upload: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/3445427#M181737 (under Additional info)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (507 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help