Re: wants not showing

by crinrict

Original Post

wants not showing

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except the kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ?
What happens when the bug occurs? popup saying something is wrong with whims_tracker
What do you expect to see? my whims/wants showing
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

hi so my wants dont show up in my main save and every time i open my game i keep getting a report saying whims_tracker. ive updated all my mods and removed all conflicts but when i open a different save everything is fine. taken add added back all my mods, and the issue is fine on the other save even with my mods installed. but when i go to play my new save wants dont show and i get the popup. also, my sims still get fears as traits but no wants. 

Message 31 of 33 (1,916 Views)

Re: wants not showing

Hero
@iiomqashiee Please test without mods.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 33 (1,887 Views)

Whims and Fears not Showing Up

★★★ Newbie

So, I activated the whims and fears on the game. Still nothing. Removed all mods, and it showed, so I tried to find what mod was causing the trouble, try every folder at a time, and still are not showing up.

I removed more than one folder at a time, and it worked. So I tried to focus on these folders so I could find what was causing it. But long history short, it wasn't about any mods in specific, but because I have too many mods somehow the game don't want to show the whims and fears feature.

I say this cause I tried to find with every folder that I have, and it only worked when I removed more than one. And yes, I tried to find in those folders what could it be, I even put it back without the rest, and it worked. Just when I put it all together the game don't let me have it the whims and fears. I tested without script as well! still nothing

I hope I least explain it well enough to understand.

Is someone experience this issue too? I haven't found any solution.

Message 33 of 33 (1,671 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help