Re: No autobrew tea/coffee mod?

by 83bienchen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No autobrew tea/coffee mod?

★★★ Guide

Hey, is there anyone who knows a working mod for this annoying action? I used to have one from Bienchen, but after cleaning up my folder I accidentally deleted it, and it is not available anymore on their page. I tried another one I found but it is not working (Lodakai). 

I did try MCCC but I could not really figure out all the options - while it did work for the coffee and tea brewer, I had to configure manually "get water" from sinks since it was not working. After that I tried figuring out how to stop them from constantly ordering food/drink at the cafe, but I could not find this. I also just do not fully understand how the mccc works, and do I constantly need to enable autonomy scan; I find it a bit irritating if it needs to be enabled constantly (and have autonomous scan always pop-up in the menu) and to turn it on after moving lots. Then I just removed it fully in hope I will find just a simple mod to block it off.

Any help appreciated!

Message 1 of 8 (669 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide
@EeveeTinn It's not gone actually. It's a module of my thirsttweak mod.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (626 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@EeveeTinn It's not gone actually. It's a module of my thirsttweak mod.
Message 2 of 8 (627 Views)

★★★ Guide
@83bienchen I am sorry, I did not realise that! I was looking for it everywhere on the page but could not figure it out, since I have been gone for a while and I think the website is also a bit updated 😅 I will look for it
Message 3 of 8 (613 Views)

★★★ Guide
@83bienchen Found it and installed it, and while it says "less autonomous tea/coffee" I find that my Sims still use it a lot - basically few moments it has been empty, they start brewing again.
Message 4 of 8 (571 Views)

★ Guide

They will still use it if their needs are pretty high and they got nothing else to do. So if you cheat your Sims needs up a lot the mod will not be of much use to you. It also naturally happens after loading a fresh household because their needs are pretty high then.

Message 5 of 8 (539 Views)

★★★ Guide
@83bienchen That makes sense 🙂 I do not cheat their needs up, but I am slightly obsessed in keeping their needs all in the green 🤣 thank you for your replies 😊
Message 6 of 8 (532 Views)

★★★ Novice

Does this work for tea AND coffee? And can you fix that so it doesn't happen at all autonomously?

Message 7 of 8 (437 Views)

★★★ Novice

Could you make a mod JUST for the tea and coffee instead of less thirst?

Message 8 of 8 (436 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help