No Stock option in pond

by Corriep15

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Stock option in pond

★★★ Newbie

Please help! I’ve tried creating a pond specifically for fishing and nothing seems to work. Ive built the pond 8 different times and ways and every time I put in the fishing allowed sign, no “stock” option comes up to stock the pond with fish. I can’t even click on the sign (no options at all). Ive made the lake super deep, shallow, big, small, gradually getting deep, very steep, no other pond decorations, everything! If I click on the pond the fishing option comes up, but is grayed out and says the pond needs to be stocked first. Oh and all this is with my sim who has tons of fish in his inventory and fishes all the time. Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (443 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Stock option in pond

Champion (Retired)

@Corriep15 

Move the sign closer to where your sim can stand and make sure that there are at least one spot where your sim can get to the edge of the pond.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (410 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Corriep15 

Move the sign closer to where your sim can stand and make sure that there are at least one spot where your sim can get to the edge of the pond.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve tried that, still doesn’t work :/

Message 3 of 4 (347 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Corriep15 Nevermind it finally worked!!!
Message 4 of 4 (343 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help