Needs Decaying Too Quickly

by donnad82

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Needs Decaying Too Quickly

★ Novice

My sim is currently in University at Foxbury Institute.  She's living in on-campus housing in the pre-made house that came with the expansion pack.  I'm not using any mods or custom content.  Her needs have been hard to keep up with ever since she started University, but it was doable.  This time though, I put her to bed, exhausted, at around 9:00.  At 11:30 she woke up at half bladder, half energy, and her hygiene was all the way red.  She couldn't sleep that way so I got her up, sent her to the bathroom, she used the toilet and took a shower, but I didn't send her to eat anything.  Then she went back to bed and was asleep just a few minutes before 8:00 am.  At 1:30 pm, she woke up and her hygiene was completely depleted again.  She doesn't have any spoiled food in her inventory or anything else I can see that would cause her hygiene to decay more quickly.  I've been playing the Sims for 20+ years and I've never had this issue.  Any ideas?  I really don't want to lose this save if I can help it.

Message 1 of 2 (155 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Needs Decaying Too Quickly

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@donnad82I think I found a solution to my own problem. I took her to a public lot to shower, then made her sleep on an air mattress before she went back to her home lot and it seems to be working now.  Would have deleted my original post but I'm hoping maybe it will help someone else.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (134 Views)

All Replies

Re: Needs Decaying Too Quickly

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@donnad82I think I found a solution to my own problem. I took her to a public lot to shower, then made her sleep on an air mattress before she went back to her home lot and it seems to be working now.  Would have deleted my original post but I'm hoping maybe it will help someone else.

Message 2 of 2 (135 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help