Re: My sims wont load any households

by roberta591

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sims wont load any households

★★★ Novice

My sims wont load this is after both patch and the update from hsy i havent been able to play in weeks! Help! I do play with mods. 

Message 1 of 4 (219 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@Jewelay12 As this game loads it does some error checking. When a mod is causing isses you have to remove all mods and then add them back one at a time or a small amount until you get issues keep narrowing it down to you find the mod that is causing issues. Then either update the mod or stop using it until the author updates it.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (198 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Jewelay12 Did you try thr game without mods? If the game works with out mods then a mod is the issue. You will have to figure out which mod is causing the issue and update it or stop using it.

Message 2 of 4 (205 Views)

★★★ Novice
@roberta591 I'm aware that it's a mod issue but I'm unsure which mod it is but it does work with mods.
Message 3 of 4 (200 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Jewelay12 As this game loads it does some error checking. When a mod is causing isses you have to remove all mods and then add them back one at a time or a small amount until you get issues keep narrowing it down to you find the mod that is causing issues. Then either update the mod or stop using it until the author updates it.

Message 4 of 4 (199 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help