Re: My sims are obsessed with going to the fireplace

by aodoherty

Original Post

My sims are obsessed with going to the fireplace

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi, I have 2 sims in my household but I'm managing 4 household in whole town.  They are a human, 4 spellcasters and 5 vampire sims. My vampire sims are not going but all spellcasters constantly go to the fireplace and do 'warm self' very often. Not sure this is a bug, so I didn't make a bug report. Is it only happening in my game? I haven't tested this with the human sim yet.

I'm not looking for the solution about this issue. I'm just curious it's a bug or anyone hasn't experienced this issue. I would make a bug report if I want to get a solution. Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (521 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Mine to that to with their "idle time" 

I don't think it's a bug, it's like when they randomly decide to play video games, etc

Message 2 of 3 (492 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Coley666But my sim goes each time he finishes his work I commanded.  He goes to fireplace after gardening, then I ask him to clean the animals, then goes back to the fireplace, I ask him to have a chat with the flock of birds, then he goes back to the fireplace.. I’m considering to delete the fireplace at home. I don’t let him do the instant upgrade on fireplace because I’ve seen the bug report about the sims turn on the fireplace all day long. 

Message 3 of 3 (465 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help