Re: Sim died suddenly and wasn't reaped

by DDWard1972

Original Post

Re: [MOD RELATED] Needs Bar doesn't change color

★★★ Newbie
@shaysyw How did you remove the Trait Tracker Injector?
Message 71 of 112 (2,637 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@sims4supremacy updating to the august 1st version fixed it for me!

Message 72 of 112 (2,626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@MeltingCandle7 Trait Tracker Injector is just a package and script file like any mod, so deleting it or taking it out of your mod folder should remove it

Message 73 of 112 (2,624 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have had a new Sim I made for the Make Millions scenario die after sleeping twice so far. No reason, no reaper, just "Game Over or is it?" notification. Also noticed that my needs change to the wrong colors too and don't know why. Like, I'm hungry but the hunger bar is green but low. I checked all my mods to see if anything might be a problem or needed updating and everything is A-OK.

Message 74 of 112 (2,476 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@DDWard1972 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game in a new save.
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 75 of 112 (2,455 Views)

★★★ Novice

ok so updating to the august 1st version fixed it for some of my sims but my two teen sims are still affected by it. did it fix it for you completely?

Message 76 of 112 (2,394 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Needs Bar doesn't change color

★★ Apprentice

I am having this issue too. I've had 2 different sims die of starvation this way!

Message 77 of 112 (2,834 Views)

Sims 4- My child sim doesn't get any buffs when her mood decreases

★★★ Newbie

I have had this issue since the High School Years pack was released. Whenever I play with a child sim, the colour of their mood does not change (eg. turning yellow or red as it decreases) it just stays green no matter how low the mood becomes. They also do not receive any buffs that tell me when they are hungry or tired so I cannot tell when they need to be fed or to go to sleep. This results in my child being taken away around 4 days into gameplay. This has been happening when I try to do the 'Aliens stole my parents' scenario. I do use mods/cc however I have not downloaded any more since the pack came out, and I have updated all my files accordingly. Is there any way I can fix this issue?

Message 78 of 112 (2,779 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Needs Bar doesn't change color

★★ Guide

My teen starved to death because the hunger bar looked green and there were no hunger moodlets. But actually the hunger bar was very low. She didn’t also autonomously get food. Just died. 

Message 79 of 112 (2,709 Views)

Re: Sims 4- My child sim doesn't get any buffs when her mood decreases

Hero
@taffyluvrr Here's the current list for broken mods/cc: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1001789/broken-updated-mods-cc-july-26-22-sexual-orienta...

Mods/CC break with patches so you might want to go through the list. There could be others.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 80 of 112 (2,701 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help