[MOD RELATED] Error code 102:457b7b46

by Hlyle3703

Original Post

Re: error code 102:457b7b46:61bc12d

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem and I want to know how to fix it, please.

Message 11 of 66 (2,237 Views)

Hero
@TichelChryselle Do you have this exact error or a different 102 ? Could you post a picture of the message ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 66 (2,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict I've since fixed the problem with hours of research but I now have a problem with traveling and it brings up a code that I think was first discovered in 2018 with seasons.
Message 13 of 66 (2,187 Views)

Sims still not working after 06/10/20 update

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

My game is still not loading even after the new update was released earlier today! I keep getting the error code: 102:457b7b46:61bc12d, saying that I have to relaunch the game. Every single time the game crashes, not only do I receive that notification, but my entire household just completely disappears. The play button doesn't work when I click on it and it completely glitches out. It's like it the screen has completely froze or something. 

I've tries everything to fix it. I completely shut down my computer, repaired the game 6-7 times, tried to start a new household, tried to play a NPC household, spent hours manually sorting through all of my mods and created a new mods folder, and even went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but nothing seems to be working for me!! I'm so completely annoyed, and beyond frustrated and impatient by the fact that I have not been able to get this game to work for the past week.

Please try to fix this! 

Message 14 of 66 (2,046 Views)

Re: Help! Sims 4 still not working after 06/10/20 update.

@nikkirules21  I've merged your post with another thread on the same issue.  This is usually mods-related, so please remove all your mods and test.  If the issue is gone, you can start adding them back in batches, testing each time to see whether the issue returns.  If and when it does, you'll know the cause is one of the mods you just added, and you can split and test that batch to find out which one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 15 of 66 (2,048 Views)

Sims 4 Crashes when loading into household

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, I am sorry if I am in the wrong place but I had Sims 4 for a year now and it has started to stop, and when I pick a house. It says " The game failed to load. Error Code: 102:457b7b46:61bc12d. It is recommended that you relaunch the game." I have tried to look up videos to relaunch the game but it will not work! I do have many mods and I have a HP computer! I have tried one video that you delete your folders and save mods but that didn't work. I also have repaired my game. If someone could help me that would be great! Thanks for your help! Standard smile

Message 16 of 66 (2,039 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Crashes when loading into household

@418653  I've merged your post with another thread on this issue.  The cause is usually mods, so please remove all your mods and test.

If that doesn't work, please move your entire Sims 4 user data folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop.  When you launch the game, a clean folder will spawn with no content.  Don't add anything to it yet (not even your mods); just see whether you can start a new save and play for a bit.

If you can, please copy your existing save to the new Sims 4 folder, again without adding back your mods.  See whether the save will load or not.

Message 17 of 66 (1,991 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict I tried what you told me and my game works perfectly! I lost all my saves but other than that, ITS PERFECT! Thanks so much!

Message 18 of 66 (1,965 Views)

[ Edited ]

@418653  You can try loading a backup save instead of your current one.  In this kind of situation, the backups are often fine, especially when they're in the new Sims 4 folder in Documents\Electronic Arts.  The best approach to restoring a backup is to use the manual method described here:

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games/#wiederherstellen

Message 19 of 66 (1,945 Views)

I cannot play my game after the most recent updates

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi,

I am having a lot of issues with my game. My households keep flashing blue and an error code keeps coming up if I try to create a new household/saves. I removed all my mods and the game is up to date (as of 14th June 2020). Can anyone recommend anything as I can no longer play.

Message 20 of 66 (1,900 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help