by wymj0110

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't get plasma

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello i'm playing Sims4 in Korea

I recently bought a vampire mode. but i never can get human plasma:흥분한:

When i select the vampire category in the interaction, only "personality detection" appears.:흥분한:

<image>

성격 탐지 = Personality detection

I've tried everything.,.,... like deleted The Sims, initialization the computer:흥분한:

Message 1 of 10 (623 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't get plasma

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Thanks for the images, you are actually using the latest version of the game the 1.83.24.1030.
Most likely what is causing the problem is a Mod or CC, it is advisable to move the Mods folder to the Desktop before doing any updates, or installing a new pack. That said, try these steps that I list:

1) Move the Mods Folder to your desktop

2) Delete the localthumbcache.package file in the game folder. This is important because it can contain bits of corrupted data even after you remove your CC/Mods! This is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4. 

3) Now, when you turn on your game again, it will create a new mods folder that will be empty.  Check to see if your game is now working without mods/CC.

4) Now you can try adding back items from your Mods folder one at a time checking your game each time to see which item is causing your game to not work properly.  If you have a lot of items, you can try the 50/50 Method, working in batches to see which CC item or Mod is the culprit. (You could have multiple items causing problems.)

The CC creators will usually update the CC items and Mods after these updates, so when you find out which one is the culprit, you can get the updated version from whoever made that item of CC in the first place.  You should try these steps anytime you have problems in your game to rule out CC/Mods problems.  It is the responsibility of the Mods/CC creators to update their items anytime EA releases a patch/update, and it is the responsibility of the people who use Mods/CC to make sure they are using the most recent version. 

Here's a link where you can find a list of the broken/updated mods:

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Jan. 2022 Patch 

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (518 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@wymj0110 The other Sim are you sure is human?
Message 2 of 10 (604 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@GiardiniDiMarzoabsolutely human.. also i made a new sim and tried it.

Message 3 of 10 (589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

In the first post you wrote "vampire mode"... Is it the original game pack or a mod?
Please write which paltform you're using (PS-Mac-Console), and the patch version (e.g. for PC users the current one is 1.83.24.1030) and what packs you own (e.g. Vampire or Parenthood or Seasons...)

Message 4 of 10 (577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@GiardiniDiMarzoI mean original vampire pack
I don't know much about computers...but
i'm using Windows10 10.0.19044 (I'm not sure this is what you asked for T^T the update has been completed until the end.)

<GAME PACKS>
Parenthood
Realm of magic
Vampires
<EXPANSION PACKS>
Seasons
City Living
<STUFF PACKS>
Tiny Living Stuff

These are the packs I have,  and i'm using Steam

Message 5 of 10 (563 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The version of the game is located in the lower right corner of the main menù (the one where you start the game, see image attachment).
I'll ask a few more questions:
1) Is the other human Sim an adult/young adult? Because if I remember correctly, Vampires can't drink from children/teens.
2) Do you play The Sims 4 with Mods/CC installed?

Message 6 of 10 (541 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I attached the image, please check it out...! thanks

1) Other human sims are absolutely adult human, I've made new shims over and over again to try again.

2) I attached image of other modes and cc items. There are more than 200 CCs of hair, clothes.. or make up

Message 7 of 10 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Thanks for the images, you are actually using the latest version of the game the 1.83.24.1030.
Most likely what is causing the problem is a Mod or CC, it is advisable to move the Mods folder to the Desktop before doing any updates, or installing a new pack. That said, try these steps that I list:

1) Move the Mods Folder to your desktop

2) Delete the localthumbcache.package file in the game folder. This is important because it can contain bits of corrupted data even after you remove your CC/Mods! This is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4. 

3) Now, when you turn on your game again, it will create a new mods folder that will be empty.  Check to see if your game is now working without mods/CC.

4) Now you can try adding back items from your Mods folder one at a time checking your game each time to see which item is causing your game to not work properly.  If you have a lot of items, you can try the 50/50 Method, working in batches to see which CC item or Mod is the culprit. (You could have multiple items causing problems.)

The CC creators will usually update the CC items and Mods after these updates, so when you find out which one is the culprit, you can get the updated version from whoever made that item of CC in the first place.  You should try these steps anytime you have problems in your game to rule out CC/Mods problems.  It is the responsibility of the Mods/CC creators to update their items anytime EA releases a patch/update, and it is the responsibility of the people who use Mods/CC to make sure they are using the most recent version. 

Here's a link where you can find a list of the broken/updated mods:

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Jan. 2022 Patch 

Message 8 of 10 (519 Views)

★★ Novice
@GiardiniDiMarzo OMG it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did what you said and it worked!!!!! sooooo much thank you!!!!!
The problem was WhickedWHimsMod, so i updated this mod and it worked!!!! I don't know how thankful....!! I wish you all the best thank you very much!!! XDXDXDXDXD
Message 9 of 10 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@wymj0110 I'm glad I could help you
Message 10 of 10 (491 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help