I can't complete Agnes' "Not so useless?" errand

by sneakydeekie

Original Post

Re: I can't complete Agnes' "Not so useless?" errand

★★★★ Apprentice

I also did some experimenting, and the ones she eventually took were medium and orange.  So yeah, I think they need to be orange for her to take them.

Message 11 of 15 (1,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It has to be a small orange pumpkin. It took me ages to figure out why she wouldn’t accept it. You can’t use fertilizer either. Just let the birds and rabbits take care of the bugs and weeds. Only water it. 

Message 12 of 15 (903 Views)

★★★ Guide

I wonder if this is the same root cause as this bug:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CoL-Can-only-make-Pumpkin-Conserve-from-orange-pumpkins/m...

First time I've tried this errand and of course my pumpkin turns out white and of course I don't get credit.

Has anyone figured out a way to influence pumpkin color? Mine come out white about 75% of the time and it doesn't seem to matter what I do with them.

Message 13 of 15 (832 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I managed to complete the errand after several batches. Task was complete once I harvested a Perfect small pumpkin (batch from  patches was mixed between white, green and orange pumpkins so I gave her an orange one). Then the errand completed.

Thank you all for the previous answers! It helped me avoid experiments.

Message 14 of 15 (644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Make sure it's an oversized pumpkin. She accepts those. Put a lot of love into growing it

Message 15 of 15 (550 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help