Re: xbox to iMac?

by Rachelharris31

Original Post

w

★★★ Newbie

We have so many expansion packs out now, about a few years ago I made in my opinion the biggest mistake of buying the sims 4 on Xbox mainly because I didn't have a good computer that could run the game and I really wanted to play, so not I have all these dlcs and a really buggy game when playing on the box, and for the life of me now that I have every nice computer, I want to have all of it on here, cause you can download the Xbox app and the sims on the app via Microsoft, I know that Xbox and computer are different in coding, but could EA at least make the packs I already clearly have instead of making me pay again like that's all I ask, all of my accounts are linked and everything. 

side note, Xbox sims have gotten so laggy it's rediculous, can hardly play anymore without things getting stuck

Message 211 of 366 (544 Views)

Re: w

★★★★ Expert

Frown

<I don't work for EA>I agree that this sucks! but if I understand correctly it's because Origin and Steam and Xbox and all that are completely different "stores" that don't share licensing.</I don't work for EA>

Message 212 of 366 (529 Views)

Can i access already purchased expansions on sims 4 from ps4 to xbox

★★★ Newbie

Hi I recently got and xbox series x to play with my boyfriend and I have gotten a lot of packs over the years of playing sims 4 on my ps4, if I got an ea account and connect the two consoles will I be able to keep my packs? Cause those packs costed a lot to purchase both the game and the packs

Message 213 of 366 (529 Views)

Re: Can i access already purchased expansions on sims 4 from ps4 to xbox

@SylveonWings  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  The answer is no, packs don't transfer between platforms; that goes for switching between console and PC/Mac and between Playstation and XBox.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 214 of 366 (511 Views)

Re: Can i access already purchased expansions on sims 4 from ps4 to xbox

★★★ Newbie

Rip, oki thank you, that means I'm playing sims back on playstation for werewolves 🤣

Message 215 of 366 (487 Views)

ps4 to pc

★★★ Novice

Why is there no system where we can keep packs that we have bought on a playstation and transfer them to pc?

Message 216 of 366 (501 Views)

Re: ps4 to pc

Community Manager
Hey @Devancon11,

Unfortunately, this is not possible as PlayStation and PC are separate platforms.
However, I get your feedback and I will make sure to pass it on to the teams.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 217 of 366 (477 Views)

xbox to iMac?

★★★ Newbie

i have sims 4 on my xbox console. what can i do for it to transfer to my imac

Message 218 of 366 (436 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Softieavery You cant you will have to buy the game and packs again for mac.

Message 219 of 366 (419 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Ohhhhhhhhh. I was assuming that it was because the different editions (xbox, mac, PC, steam, etc.) are different "stores," but it's actually that they're different SKUs. Good to know!

Message 220 of 366 (363 Views)