[ARCHIVED] How to use Mods/CC on PC

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: I have cc in my cc folder but its not showing in game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

who is the mods master? I am having a similar problem. I contacted them 4 or 5 days ago. The first and main problem is that it was working well, my mods. Then I signed in the next day out of the blue and everything was messed up, after no updates. My script mods are not showing. When the box pops up, it only lists the top mods, not the script files at bottom. Please help me.

The Game Options page is not showing. There's many, many pages that are there, but I can't get them to click. It's like they are dead. A gal on you tube mentioned Basemental causing problems. I took it out and no help. I only have the alcohol part and honestly my women usually have a drink or two at night. Please help. How do people play this game without mods, they are always starving and the first night the 3 babies were always blue. That part made me wonder if it is this guy who has been messing with me. I was using the testing cheats for hunger and it wasn't working with the babies, even when I did for entire household.  He does irritating and annoying things, he change my sims names, they are married to their grandpa etc....  but nothing deadly like this. I wouldn't put it past him though. I can't get into my game. I wrote  4 days ago and got a code back and told them both stories. I was so upset about this guy, they probablt thought I was crazy. He writes such stupid crap. Who are the people who write comments at the top everyday? Most are very nice. I saved my Sim last week with a death flower. The person wrote awesome. I can tell when it's him. he writes nasty things. How much control does he have of my game? 

[Removed by CM]

Message 81 of 338 (2,178 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Cher151 please do not make such offers on AHQ as you did above.

I have edited your post to remove the mentions of rewards for assistance.

If having issues with your CC then please speak with the creator for further help.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 82 of 338 (2,157 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I can't offer people to help me, since EA has been no where for 5 days. They wont answer any questions of mine, but they lock me out of my game because I was 15 people over. I've put two tickets in to Origin. This is not about  mods at all!!! They were perfect, then EA blocked me out of my game along with a few other things, so I really need someone who knows what they are doing since EA & Origin won't help me. 

Message 83 of 338 (2,135 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The CC is fine. It's the Script mods that I am locked out of, by EA or someone who works there.

Message 84 of 338 (2,134 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Cher151 

Please tell us exactly what you mean by "they lock me out of my game because I was 15 people over" and what it has to do with your CC problem. Did you try the suggestions on the first page of this thread to resolve your issue?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 85 of 338 (2,116 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have written 3 times and it's been erased or taken me to another page 3 times, so I am done. They are just so paranoid, but my answers were very educational for those who play sims4 about Mods & CC. Thanks, Cher151

Message 86 of 338 (2,104 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Cher151 

Your postings were moved to the main thread on Mod and CC issues and yes a lot have been helped by the suggestions in this thread. I hope that you were helped as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 87 of 338 (2,089 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I've been helped here a lot back when I was new, but when someone inside the company is blocking you out of your script mods, what do I do? I don't even know how to contact them, but I've written Origin 3 or 4 times. 

Message 88 of 338 (2,070 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

May I see my other posting and see if anyone offered any help. I wasn't finished with 2 of them?? Krinett (sp) is the one who always helps me. Thank you, Cher

Message 89 of 338 (2,069 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko I was over 200 by 15 people, but I deleted 5 a d went to bed. I got on late that day. So they took over my game and some unreal stuff. I would never think EA would do anything like this. My sister said someone was playing a joke on me. Prior to Sims 4, I played Sims free play for like 9 years. It was very expensive for me and the women I was friends with. We had a small board, but I was healthy back then. Thanks for the help, Cher
Message 90 of 338 (2,068 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help