Error Code 135:2cec3921

by sammypink202

Original Post

Re: error 135:2cec3921:46216041

★★ Novice

Thanks @crinrict it was the Freelance Chef career.

Message 51 of 83 (923 Views)

Error Code 135:2cec3921

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have this same problem currently. I followed these instructions and my game file was still corrupted and not working even though it was in a clean save folder. What do I do? I'm afraid I might have to start over, which I really don't want to do. I've been playing the same save for 2 years.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title to better reflect the issue

Message 52 of 83 (1,153 Views)

Re: Corrupted save files?

@sammypink202  Please describe the exact issue you're having, including posting a screenshot of any error message you see.  Please also let me know whether this happens in a new save.  I'm not sure from your description whether you tested a new save in the new Sims 4 folder or moved over your existing save and tried to run that.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 53 of 83 (1,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

A month ago, I bought the high school pack and I decided it would be nice to get a more realistic high school build from Patreon. The build was huge and came with lots of cc. So of course, I placed it in my game and started to customize it. Then, after I was done, I decided it was time to play. When I went to play a household..my game popped up with a "failure to load, please relaunch the game". Ever since then, anytime I try to play the same error message shows. I tried repairing the game, recovering backups, factory resetting the game, and took out my mods..all to no avail. I believe my save file is corrupted. I tried making a new game and placing the household in a new save file but, the error showed up, preventing me to play..even in a new save file. However, when I play with a different save file (that doesn't have the same households in it), my game works. This is why I believe the save file is corrupt. I am only interrupted from playing the game, I can still customize and save households and build, place, and save lots. Sims 4 error code 110:7ff041b is the first code I received, which was a month ago. I'm not sure what to do because none of the recovered backups work when I try to play them and I can't play those households when I place them in new saves. I appreciate your help. 

Edit: The error code I have attached is what I'm currently seeing. I've been seeing this exact message for a while.

Edit Again: Now it seems like every household, no matter the save file will not open. Even save files I haven't opened for years.

Message 54 of 83 (1,123 Views)

Hero
@sammypink202 Errors like this are often 'contagious' if you don't close the game in between (it doesn't actually affect the other saves but the game thinks it does).

Do other saves load if you close your game and then start the non-faulty ones from scratch ?

Also is this still with an empty mods folder ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 83 (1,096 Views)

★★★ Novice

Other saves do not load if I close my game and start them again. They're still giving me errors when I try to go into gameplay. This is not with an empty mods folder because I see that with or without the mods folder, it still won't load. The contagious factor makes sense because I was not initially closing my game in between. By the way, I appreciate your help tremendously.

Message 56 of 83 (1,058 Views)

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

After renaming, repair your game by right clicking on the game in Origin.

Try on a new game with nothing added back first (start new game). If it works, put back your save game and try again. If it still works, you can start putting stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave and no longer needed - if you still have it)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • ConfigOverride, if you have your own configuration files.
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 57 of 83 (1,034 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've already factory reset my game and the error persisted. New game worked fine, but when I wanted to use my backup saves..the error message still showed up. Should I try again or no?

Message 58 of 83 (1,006 Views)

Hero
@sammypink202 Can you send me one example of a save that doesn't work ?

Instructions in my signature.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 83 (979 Views)

★★★ Novice

Do you mean send you one of my save files?

Message 60 of 83 (955 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help