by sammypink202

Original Post

Re: Corrupted save files?

Hero
@sammypink202 yes

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 83 (802 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not sure how to do that, It won't let me attach the file. I couldn't find the instructions you were referring to! I apologize, do you mind telling me how?

Message 62 of 83 (805 Views)

Re: error 135:2cec3921:46216041

★★★★ Novice
Message 63 of 83 (752 Views)

Hero
@sammypink202 Did you check post #7 here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/7368675#M181741 ?

You need to upload to google or one drive and dm me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 83 (785 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've sent the message! Thanks for your help!

Message 65 of 83 (773 Views)

Hero
@sammypink202 I'll check this out this weekend but it will be probably be tomorrow. Lots to do today.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 66 of 83 (748 Views)

Hero
@sammypink202 So I tested your save and I'm not sure why I thought you had a 110 error when it's actually the 135:2cec3921

This one is known to be caused by outdated custom careers.

I tested the save you sent me and I couldn't load that one family in Newcrest but I could others. I was able to fix it though

1. Loaded the game via load instead of resume
2. Loaded the family in New Crest
4. Receive error. Land back on Map
5. Try to load again
6. This time it loaded.

If it doesn't work for you, I think one of the mods/cc must still be active in your save game or check if the careers that you use were updated and put the updated versions in.

I also try to load another family in Newcrest (30x30 plot next doors) that gave me a 111 error. That's probably some custom food that's still on the lot. If you load the lot in build mode, you will see some counters with empty plates. Delete the counters (you can't delete the plates) and after that the lot becomes loadable.

I didn't check all your lots so if you have other errors, let me know which lots.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 67 of 83 (722 Views)

Re: Unable to play Sims 4

★ Apprentice

I'm experiencing the same thing but my error code says : 135:2cec3921:940317fd

Message 68 of 83 (648 Views)

@Hunxehbee  I've split your post into its own thread since your error is different and mostly has different causes.  Please try the suggestions here:

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/crin-error/initialization-error-135dec4029f00e76/

If they don't help, please let me know what antivirus you use.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 69 of 83 (618 Views)

★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict I use an antivirus called webroot
Message 70 of 83 (603 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help