Re: Crash on loading lots after latest patch

by crinrict

Original Post

Crash on loading lots after latest patch

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'm having an issue with my game. I'm not sure if it's mod related but my mods are up to date to the best of my knowledge and the crash is too random to test, so I hope someone can help me out. The game sometimes crashes when I load a lot. It's been residential lots so far, but I don't know if it's exclusive to residential. I'm unable to upload the recent crash log. The only mods in my folder were MCCC, OMSP Shelf, TOOL, and Organized Debug. I'm fully patched and have all packs except Nifty Knitting.

Message 1 of 6 (545 Views)

Hero
@RickxAbsinthe43 Do you not have a crash log or won't the forum let you ?

If it's the forum, follow instructions here on how to upload: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/3445427#M181737 (under Additional info)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (452 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict I have a crash log, I just could't upload it. I'll check the link out.
Message 3 of 6 (447 Views)

★ Guide

Crash file.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 4 of 6 (446 Views)

Hero
@RickxAbsinthe43 Thanks. I personally can't read them but it's good info for EA:

I'll forward your thread to a CM but it would of course be good to know if it happens without mods.

Is it on game loading or save game loading ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (416 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrictIt's too unreliable to test, sadly. It happens randomly. It could be my mods, Reshade preset, or a bug. It happens when I load lots within a save. I'm not sure what else tbh.

Message 6 of 6 (413 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help