Cottage Living – no bonus content

by alanmichael1

Original Post

Re: Cottage Living – no bonus content

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

hi @EA_Cade !

i pre-ordered "cottage living" in June in steam, but bonus content was never there Frown could you help me pls?

Message 331 of 341 (950 Views)

Cottage living bonus content missing

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I purchased cottage living back in July when it came out and initially received the bonus content but now I have realized the bonus content items are gone. Is there a way to get these items back?

Message 332 of 341 (896 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I only just noticed I never received the items despite buying the game from a third party and adding the code to Origin before the cut-off date. How can this be fixed?

Message 333 of 341 (780 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I too have not received the cottage living bonus content. I tried making a ticket about this alongside both the code for the dlc as well as my billing history but it got marked as resolved without me getting the items or any text response about why they closed it. I have also not gotten the bonus content for high school. 

Message 334 of 341 (620 Views)

Sims 4 cottage living bonus content

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I bought the game after the pre-order period.

I really want the pre-order bonus though.

I was wondering if there was a way to still get it (or buy it)?

Thanks in advance.

Message 335 of 341 (645 Views)

Re: Sims 4 cottage living bonus content

Champion (Retired)

@tamratje 

There currently are no way to get it. I don't know if it will be available in the future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 336 of 341 (627 Views)

Re: Sims 4 cottage living bonus content

★★★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 337 of 341 (616 Views)

Sims 4 Cottage Living - Missing Bonus Content

★★ Novice

I have not recieved the bonus content from Sims 4 Cottage Living. I have tried to reach to the supporters but they can't understand the problem.

I bought the game from a local game store (Might have been Game Stop but can't remember since it was last year). Is there any way for me to get the bonus content? I don't have the receipt anymore (again, since it was bought last year)

Message 338 of 341 (621 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Cottage Living - Missing Bonus Content

★ Guide

Bonus content was - to the best of my knowledge and understanding - available for people who preordered the game. Or rather - it was a limited time purchase bonus. If you bought it at you local store, I think it was when the game premiered at last (July) and the content wouldn't be available anymore after September. Do you know when you bought the game and if the bonus content would include you?

Message 339 of 341 (599 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@megi82 EA bez tego gratisu do teraz miałam całą kolekcje simsów, ale po tej akcji z brakującym gratisem tak już nie będzie, ciągłe zbywanie, mam niedosłuch, nie nie mam jak do was zadzwonić (ostatnia propozycja waszego konsultanta) straciliście stałą klijentke skoro przez brak gratisu nie mam już całej kolekcji - to tak już zostanie od teraz przestaje kupować w dniu premiery bo to nic nie daje - a wasza obsługa klijenta potrafi tylko zbywać że wszyscy maja ten problem, że mam się kontaktować z sklepem (z wiejska sielanką tak nie było wyście to dodali i wyście zduplikowany dodatek usunęli po sprawdzeniu konta na originie), że jakie mejle są zainstalowane na koncie origin - jest tylko jeden mejl ten z gmeila - innego nie ma - chyba ze ktoś mi się włamał na konto - nie wiem bo konsultant z pisanego czatu się rozłączył w środku rozmowy bez odpowiedzi na to co napisałam, komentarz na gmeila ze mam zadzwonić na infolinie jest nie na miejscu jestem niedosłysząca niepełnosprawna - nie nie ma opcji że zadzwonię bo nie słyszę przez telefon - ogłuchłam po wypadku. Ciągle jestem zwodzona i odsyłana - mam dosyć - dlatego zdecydowałam się wam napisać że straciliście klienta który kupował w dniu premiery zawsze - od teraz tak nie będzie - bo mam dosyć a na dodatek gra jest nieźle popsuta. A brakujący gratis „Odjechany sprzęt streamera” przekonał mnie że nie warto nic u was kupować w dniu premiery. Żegnam. Rozczarowana postawą EA i ich zwodzeniem.....
Message 340 of 341 (584 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help