Re: Cottage Living – no bonus content

by Pierss

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I also bought from a different site because it's cheaper, pre-ordered it on 21/06/21, downloaded the pack when the code was released and no bonus content found.

Message 51 of 341 (2,479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too!

I bought my key (The Sims 4 - Cottage Living DLC PRE-ORDER Origin CD Key) from an other seller. The game installed fine (after the global internet shut down, came online again), but I don't have the bonus content.

Message 52 of 341 (2,448 Views)

★ Guide

I also didn't get any pre-order items, and I pre-ordered about a day before the release.

Message 53 of 341 (2,429 Views)

Re: "Cottage Living" Pre-Order Items not appearing in game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here. bought the pack elsewhere and added the code on Origin and the items did not show up. Gimme my bike!

Message 54 of 341 (2,381 Views)

Re: Pre-Order for Cottage Living shows as processing?

★ Apprentice
@FEEBLERTON I finally received the bonus. I spoke to instant gaming and demanded that they give me a code with the bonus, as per my chat chat with EA, as they said I was entitled, and instant gaming gave me the code. Try to talk to the site where you made the purchase. Everyone who pre-purchased and/or purchased by the 2nd of September is entitled to the bonus.
Message 55 of 341 (2,068 Views)

★ Apprentice
@alanmichael1 I finally received the bonus. I spoke to instant gaming and demanded that they give me a code with the bonus, as per my chat chat with EA, as they said I was entitled, and instant gaming gave me the code. Try to talk to the site where you made the purchase. Everyone who pre-purchased and/or purchased by the 2nd of September is entitled to the bonus.
Message 56 of 341 (2,325 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m glad I’m not the only one having this issue. I was so sad to see I didn’t have the cute bike😭

Message 57 of 341 (2,323 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@CowplantGirl That’s great!

CDkeys didn’t want to know for me.
Message 58 of 341 (2,288 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@CowplantGirl Hi! Sorry to bother you. I've bought my code from the same site,so I was wondering where and how i could contact them. Also,since you've already downloaded the pack did you just put in the new code in origin?
Message 59 of 341 (2,281 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Venises Hello. You can contact them in the suport opcion. Yes, i just put the new code they give it to me. But I think you really have to demand it, because they didn't want to give it to me.
Message 60 of 341 (2,267 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help