Sims 4 cottage living - no bonus

by Jasmin36475

Original Post

Re: Cottage Living – no bonus content

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue - I bought box version of the pack yasterday in very popular store and didnt get the bonus content after redeeming my game code.

Message 41 of 341 (1,983 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The fact that there are 2 different kinds of versions in Origin is just shady.

I'm pretty sure that if EA really wanted to fix this and give everyone their code they would have done it by now.

I read through so many tweets and all of them stated that it doesn't matter where you get your key from, as long as you redeem the CL code you will get the bonus content. Which apparently is not the case all of a sudden and there is a "regular version" according to support. This is just absolutely messed up, there shouldn't be 2 different versions.

I honestly don't think EA wants to resolve this at all and are just keeping quiet about it, we haven't also heard from Kent the Community Manager on this post for hours as well... 

Message 42 of 341 (1,920 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue. Purchased elsewhere and key added to origin. I have 2 different packs listed in Origin one wants me to buy it the other one I own.

Message 43 of 341 (1,918 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I buy Cottage living from games link and I don't get any bonus items, I am disappointed for this are the sims team they say true or lie I wish we get items before 2 September 

Message 44 of 341 (1,890 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Its soo messed up. Did not get the bonus as well. If there are 2 versions they should have said it from the beginning. Also the said in the live stream that amazon is ok as well as a retailer. Im soooooo dissapointed.

Message 45 of 341 (1,814 Views)

Sims 4 cottage living - no bonus

★★★★★ Novice

Hey,

so I got the new pack country living given and was really looking forward for the bonus contend. But I dont have them. There are numerous tweet which say that it doesnt matter where the pack is bought. Its really shady to do two versions without telling everyone and doing the opposite.

Hope this gets fixed and everyone else and I will get the bonus items as it was stated from the beginning

Message 46 of 341 (1,788 Views)

★ Guide
I'm having the same issue. Bought a code from another website, redeemed it and only unlocked the pack without the bonus content. I'm very disappointed because this was never advertised as an Origin-exclusive offer.
Message 47 of 341 (1,757 Views)

★ Apprentice
@alanmichael1 I purchased through another site and did not receive the bonus. I saw a post on the tweeter that said that even buying out of origin everyone would get the bonus, but I didn't.
Message 48 of 341 (1,735 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah same. Now I see two different versions. Once again free bonus made too complicated

Message 49 of 341 (1,685 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Bought a EP on  mail.ru.  there's two types of EP  in my  origin. I  don't have a bonus content either. It's just  a shame!

Message 50 of 341 (1,704 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help