Cant use the computer

by 86ga0tbju0hd

Original Post

Cant use the computer

★★★ Newbie

I use cc and my sim cant use the computer, every time i try to use it nothing happens but when i try with another sim it works.

Message 1 of 9 (375 Views)

Re: Cant use the computer

★ Guide

What item is the cc?

I've noticed this particular issue before, but found that if I asked my sim to sit at the desk first they could then use the computer.

Message 2 of 9 (334 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@33Rapture
Clothing and the computer is also cc
I tried that but still does not work.
Message 3 of 9 (316 Views)

★ Guide

Does it work if you use a non cc computer?

Message 4 of 9 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@86ga0tbju0hd If the computer is CC maybe that's why, try to contact the creator of that CC and see if there's an upgrade version.
Message 5 of 9 (293 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@33Rapture no also tried that, idk why but only sims that i create it doesn't work, in another save i created another sim and just put on some clothes and it worked
Message 6 of 9 (288 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GiardiniDiMarzo its not the computer i tried with another sim and it worked
Message 7 of 9 (287 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@86ga0tbju0hd just noticed that I also cant eat the food that i make the sim bugs and keeps T posing
Message 8 of 9 (285 Views)

Champion

@86ga0tbju0hd wrote:
@33Raptureno also tried that, idk why but only sims that i create it doesn't work, in another save i created another sim and just put on some clothes and it worked

Hello!  If I'm reading this correctly, you created a sim but did not use the CC that you used on the original sim.  Is that correct?  Also, since you mentioned that another sim could use the computer, I'm just guessing that it could be the particular CC clothing that is the culprit.  That seems a bit odd to me but maybe test to see if you can create a different sim with the same CC clothing as the original and see if you still have the problem.  If so, then the issue is likely caused by that clothing CC and may also be interfering with other interactions like eating.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 9 of 9 (227 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help