by kaisamalie

Original Post

Highlighted

Unable to read Menu

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? i can't see
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: Cats and Dogs, Stuff packs: Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Cool Kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Main menu
What happens when the bug occurs? None of the titles on the menu are available. I can click them but can't read what it says. I've tried uninstalling Origin but without the problem being fixed.
What do you expect to see? Being able to read the menu titles
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My screen looks like this whenever I try to login to Sims 4

Message 1051 of 1,152 (1,632 Views)

Re: Unable to read Menu

Hero
@kaisamalie I merged your post with the main post on this

Please try the suggestions in the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1052 of 1,152 (1,593 Views)

Sims 4 scenarios not showing text

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: EA app
Platform:PC
Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post) db2ddd80-5b42-4cf4-bcd2-fb3647a81490
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Other (Please Describe)
Please describe When I click on the scenarios in Sims 4 the fields supposed to describe the scenario, the demands and possible outcomes comes out blank. I have tried clear cache and do app recovery with no luck.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07.04.22 21:05
Summarize your bug When I click on the scenarios in Sims 4 the fields supposed to describe the scenario, the demands and possible outcomes comes out blank. I have tried clear cache and do app recovery with no luck. It has been like this since I tried play yesterday after haven't opened the game for a while. The game is updated. The error also occur in make-a-sim. I don't use mods or CC.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I tried use a sims 4 community on facebook and no one else has recognised this problem. I find the problem when launching the game and start a new scenario.
What happens when the bug occurs? Blank fields where there are supposed to be text.
What do you expect to see? Text that describes the scenario and every important information about the scenario.

I have submitted a screenshot of the bug.

Message 1053 of 1,152 (1,558 Views)

Re: Sims 4 scenarios not showing text

Hero
@Bliichen I merged your post with the main thread on missing text

Could you try if you get them if you repair your game ? You will need to install Origin to have the option.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 1054 of 1,152 (1,520 Views)

gameplay, text and options are blank

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
What is your current game version number? 1.87.40.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cottage living, snowy escape, eco lifestyle, discover university, island living, get famous, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get together, get to work, dream home decorator, realm of magic, strangerville, jungel adventure, parenthood, vampires, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, paranormal, nifty knitting, tiny living, moschino, my first pet, laundry day, toddler, fitnes, bowling night, vitage glamour, backyard, kids room, romantic garden, movie hangout, spooky, cool kitchen, perfect patio, luxury party, decor to the max kit, blooming rooms kit, bust the dust kit, country kitchen kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? During lunch time and some times dinner, ther is no name for recipes in the serve dinner/luch menu. messages from nps are blank some times.
What happens when the bug occurs? Get messages from nps whit options to anwser but can not se the massage or the options, it is blank. dont know what recipes my sime can make
What do you expect to see? text messages from nps whit options to anwser but can not se the massage or the options, it is blank.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

i have tried to rapair the game an to make a new folder for the sims 4.

this was a problem before the newes patch too 

Message 1055 of 1,152 (1,406 Views)

Re: gameplay, text and options are blank

Hero
@EzHelowitch I merged your post with the main thread. Please try the suggestions on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 1056 of 1,152 (1,378 Views)

Lack of text/info (blank bubbles)

★ Novice

There are a lot o missing text... especially with events for example the wedding related ones( the whole wedding pack alone is a bug, nothing works and I cant marry at all -_- ) But now also clicking on a scenario just blank bubbles... And chatting with sims, npcs and my own there is many with text but also 5-6 or more bubbles with no text -,- WHYYYY!? Where has the text gone? I can`t really make choises if I cannot see/read them...

Message 1057 of 1,152 (1,335 Views)

Re: Lack of text/info (blank bubbles)

Hero
@CONNIERAMONA I merged your post with the main thread on this

Please try the suggestions on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 1058 of 1,152 (1,306 Views)

Re: Lack of text/info (blank bubbles)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Moving forward, for anyone reporting this issue, it will be helpful to know if you are using Origin or EA App.

Thank you.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 1059 of 1,152 (1,245 Views)

Sims4 glitch

★★★★ Novice

I downloaded a patch a couple of days ago and I got this glitch with no descriptions of the object mode items

Message 1060 of 1,152 (1,203 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help