Re: CC CAS Items Merging Into One

by hgeary15

Original Post

CC CAS Items Merging Into One

★★★ Newbie

Hi, this is sort of tricky to explain so I'll do my best. I have a lot of CC downloaded into my game and I've noticed two cases of something weird happening. One of my skinblends will show up in my skin details section, but when I go through the different swatches it appears that another one of my skinblends is in the same place. For the first two swatches I'll get a preview picture of the first skinblend and the next two swatches I'll get a preview picture of the other skinblend. When I use this skinblend and I look in my tray importer it always shows that I am using both of the skinblends (even though they are in the same category and this would be impossible). 

I found the same thing is happening with my accessories. A turtleneck and an accessory dress were in the same place so if I clicked on a certain swatch of the turtleneck, the dress would show up on top of it (which is not ideal). The dress does not show up anywhere else (same with the above mentioned skinblends) so I would have not even known it was there at all if I had not happened to go through the swatches of the turtleneck. 

I've had a really difficult time researching this and I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this. Maybe I have too much CC. If anyone knows any solutions or why this might be happening I'd be really appreciative. I suspect there may be other places this is happening I just haven't stumbled upon yet which is not awesome. 

Message 1 of 2 (461 Views)

Re: CC CAS Items Merging Into One

★★★★★ Novice

I am also having this problem and I can’t seem to even find anyone else mentioning it. Have you found a solution or fix yet? This is driving me crazy! 

Message 2 of 2 (359 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help