Bed Assignment Missing

by ThatVolvoGuy

Original Post

Bed Assignment Missing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I love the ability to assign Sims their own side of the bed, but sometimes, the Assign Bed option simply won't appear. It just says "Claim" (Which is what you had to do before the Assign Bed function).

It worked most of the time on my previous save, only sometimes would it appear as "Claim", but now I think it has just stopped doing it altogether.

Who else has had this problem and knows a solution?

EDIT: I do have CC beds, but this is happening to base-game beds. It might appear as "Claim" in one family, then I switch to another family, and on the same bed it'll say "Assign". It isn't consistent and appears to be very temperamental.

Message 1 of 4 (1,283 Views)

Re: Bed Assignment Missing

Champion

@ThatVolvoGuy Hello!  I just checked in my game and when I click on either side of a double bed I get the "Assign left/right side.." options.  If I direct a sim to sleep on either side, that side is automatically assigned to the sim.  When I click on a single / twin bed, I get the "Assign..." option.  I was wondering if you might have a mod that alters how beds work, since "claim bed" is not an option in TS4.  If you do have mods, try moving those to the desktop and test the game without them.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 2 of 4 (1,209 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ThatVolvoGuy are you using a cc bed perhaps?
Message 3 of 4 (1,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't even have any option to assign a sim a bed, I've been trying to find a solution for so long and I've had no luck.

Message 4 of 4 (1,050 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help