Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] No Lunar Effects showing for humans and non-werewolf occults

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hover over the day/time to see the moon phase
What happens when the bug occurs? There are no lunar affects
What do you expect to see? Lunar effects
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The patch with the lunar phases

my game does not have any lunar effects. 
for example I know there is a lunar phase that increases how fast a sim gains fitness skill 

and full moons affect occults 

my game does not have any effects and they are enabled in settings. 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 15 of 22 (1,020 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No lunar effects

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Just to confirm, it's by design that not all types of Sims have lunar effects, and not all occults have lunar effects at all moon phases.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 22 of 22 (923 Views)

All Replies

New lunar UI information not showing

★★ Novice

I have not seen anyone post about this.. but basically my UI bar is fine no grey boxes like everyone else is talking about, but the lunar section doesn't show the benefits of each lunar phase.. I am not sure if it's something I am not doing, but all it shows is what phase of the cycle it is. I have watched all of the simmers on YouTube and I'm wondering if they only show if your sims is an occult so I tried that and still nothing.. help.. am I just dumb? Lol

Message 1 of 22 (1,135 Views)

Re: New lunar UI information not showing

★★ Novice

Oh and I have no mods and deleted my thumbnailcahe thing.. still nothing

Message 2 of 22 (1,130 Views)
Highlighted

Lunar cycle not showing benefits of each phase

★★ Novice

I have not seen anyone post about this.. but basically my UI bar is fine no grey boxes like everyone else is talking about, but the lunar section doesn't show the benefits of each lunar phase.. I am not sure if it's something I am not doing, but all it shows is what phase of the cycle it is. I have watched all of the simmers on YouTube and I'm wondering if they only show if your sims is an occult so I tried that and still nothing.. help.. am I just dumb? Lol

Message 3 of 22 (1,097 Views)

Hero
@chelseaamr Could you post a picture of how it looks like for you ? Also try a game repair.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 22 (1,114 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah so my sim is a vampire, but I'm wondering if it's because she's a teenager still then it's not showing up I just want to make sure that my game isn't glitching. I've repaired it, I've removed all my mods, I've updated my mods I've done everything I can think of.

Message 5 of 22 (1,108 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah so my sim is a vampire, but I'm wondering if it's because she's a teenager still then it's not showing up I just want to make sure that my game isn't glitching. I've repaired it, I've removed all my mods, I've updated my mods I've done everything I can think of.

Message 6 of 22 (1,108 Views)

Hero
@chelseaamr It doesn't show anything for my toddlers so it could be an age thing. Do you have an adult you could check on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 22 (1,099 Views)

★★ Novice

Not yet!! I am aging her up today and will let you know if it's that! Im just glad someone saw this post lol

Message 8 of 22 (1,094 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@crinrict Oh, is it a problem? I have this one, exactly as op.
PC user
Italian version
Only a couple of CC Hair
I don't own Werewolves, so maybe is it because of that? Sincerely I thought it was only a prerogative of Werewolves and Moonwood Mill.
Message 9 of 22 (1,067 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help