CPU Difficulty Adjustment: 0-100
CPU Strategy Adjustments: 0-15
User Strategy Adjustments: 0-15
BAP Strategy Adjustments: 0-15

be a pro and franchise and other modes.

Message 41 of 50 (1,424 Views)

Re: Wishlist for 2023

★★ Guide

can we also get real 3 seasons in CHL please before drafting into NHL I want all leagues and jerseys and rinks and trophy winners too?

also, bring back the AHL too and other leagues too, so if we struggle in NHL we get sent down to AHL if we struggle in AHL we get sent down to CHL too.

Message 42 of 50 (1,427 Views)

★★ Guide
can we get stats for

shot attempts

slot shots

shot chances

rush chances

blocked shots

for NHL 23 too

Last edited by SuperGoalies; 06-23-2022 at 10:49 PM.
Message 43 of 50 (1,426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

My wish list for NHL23:

- Please add dedicated servers to the online vs. Mode !!!
Currently, the only way to play online without having insane high ping is to play online mode in HUT.
I would say that if EA doesn’t add dedicated servers to this game mode, then you could just remove this game mode from the game, it’s currently unusable !
For example: when I try to find an opponent in this game mode (along with decent ping, max 40 ms) I then must quit the game 7-8 time before I finally get matched up with an opponent along with decent ping. And please make it possible to store strategies in this game mode too.
There hasn’t been done anything with this game mode for several years now, please do something about this!

- Release the game for PC.Can’t believe that a multi-billion dollar company won’t release a digital PC version (no Disc release) on steam for this game. Absolute joke.

- In HUT, make a shootout mode, then award the player with some packs.

Message 44 of 50 (1,370 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@misterflugietime i will never understand the lazyness to not put cross platform and after ALL THOSE YEAR give us an nhl game on pc. I would give them all my damn money to make that happen but they seem to not give a single damn
Message 45 of 50 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think glass breaking hits should be allowed in nhl 23 it was such a good addition to the game and I would love to throw a body knowing I would get something crazy added to it and something to laugh about with the boys I also think they should add hits into the bench and give the guy a lil roughing I think it would make the so much more fun and better to play.  

Message 46 of 50 (1,147 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I completely agree with all of this 

Message 47 of 50 (1,136 Views)

★★ Novice
@Censer_YT they had that before, and it was happening so often that it was ridiculous.

There are far more pressing issues than adding the glass-breaking (which also doesn't really happen anymore IRL)
Message 48 of 50 (1,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- make authentic Liiga jerseys with sponsors

- make authentic Liiga arenas atleast the biggest ones like Tampere Deck (Nokia Arena), Gatorade Center, Helsinki icehall, Oulu Energia arena, Pohjantähti arena and Äijänsuo arena

- Ability to play Gm mode in european leagues

- Bring Mestis league to the game

Message 49 of 50 (874 Views)

Re: Nhl 23 wishlist

★ Novice

So you’re saying that the league that has call ups to the echl and might be the only best new league option besides the FPHL isn’t the top league for the men’s side. I agree they probably need to add the women’s NHL league whatever it’s called but then having the SPHL is second for new leagues

Message 50 of 50 (246 Views)