Why can't NHL22 be on pc?

by bruhmoment289

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why can't NHL22 be on pc?

★★★ Newbie

Why can't NHL22 be on pc? yet other products like FIFA and Madden get their yearly releases on pc so why can't NHL22 be pc? As somebody who plays a lot of sports games on pc  I would like this question answered soon. Thank you!   -Bruhmoment289

Message 1 of 47 (18,997 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why can't NHL22 be on pc?

[ Edited ]

You can find all the information you're looking for in this post from last year. There are many factors at play like popularity, support/resources, and tech etc. 
Remember to click the "Me Too" button and give xp to help prioritize ideas you want to see implemented

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 2 of 47 (18,947 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

You can find all the information you're looking for in this post from last year. There are many factors at play like popularity, support/resources, and tech etc. 
Remember to click the "Me Too" button and give xp to help prioritize ideas you want to see implemented

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 47 (18,948 Views)

NHL PC version release request

★★ Newbie

When will we finally get a PC version of  the NHL series? It's been far too long and we PC players are pretty much going insane for not having this game in PC version. At this moment we pretty much are close to not even caring if there are few glitches or not. We just want to play this game with out gaming PC's. Please EA. Make this happen. You know there is a large customer base just waiting to give you their money. Myself included. Grab it. 

Message 3 of 47 (18,847 Views)

why is game not on pc

★★★ Newbie

Really need to bring this game PC. Love hockey and a huge fan of the games, but PC is just better. i read a thread that its because it would be too hard to program it and not worth the money, but that doesnt make sense to me. Hockey has a huge fanbase and i think if they brought it to PC they would see their profit highly increase. 

Message 4 of 47 (18,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Plz get us nhl go pc. All the nhl players want it. I have waited for  pc version of the game in years. I dont have a ps4 or a xbox so if i want to play nhl i need to go to my freinds house to play. Plz give os a pc version so we can play. I Think you get mode players in nhl if you do a pc version. Why Fifa and madden in pc but not nhl that is just *. Fifa and madden is not that Good. I like nhl more.

Message 5 of 47 (18,727 Views)

Plz get us nhl 22 the game to pc

★★★ Newbie

Plz get us nhl go pc. All the nhl players want it. I have waited for  pc version of the game in years. I dont have a ps4 or a xbox so if i want to play nhl i need to go to my freinds house to play. Plz give os a pc version so we can play. I Think you get mode players in nhl if you do a pc version. Why Fifa and madden in pc but not nhl that is just *. Fifa and madden is not that Good. I like nhl more. How hard can it be. You cant know that bo inte gonna play on pc if you dont give us the pc players a chanse to show you that you EA is wrong.

Message 6 of 47 (18,737 Views)

Re: why is game not on pc

★★★ Apprentice

I imagine how NHL looks on my Widescreen LG 21x9 wow...FIFA looks hardly awesome Standard smile

Message 7 of 47 (18,706 Views)

PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

What the heck do we have to do to get this on PC? With the continued growth of PC gaming how is this not available to us? EA can shove the cost reasoning they would recoup that easily if they actually released it for PC. Excluding a lot of NHL fans that invested in a PC and not a console. 

Message 8 of 47 (18,643 Views)

NHL on PC Game Pass please

★★ Newbie

Just wondering why Madden and FIFA are playable on PC Game Pass while NHL isn't. My Xbox One got the Black Screen of death and I'm not really trying to replace it just for chel. Is there a specific reason we can't get it on PC Game Pass?

Message 9 of 47 (18,539 Views)

We need NHL games on PC

★ Apprentice

It's been close to about 13 years since we last saw an NHL on PC which was NHL 09. I don't understand having to wait year after year being frustrated not being able to play my favorite sports which is NHL on my gaming PC. NHL is literally the only sports game not available on PC if EA can release games like Madden NFL and Fifa on PC I don't understand why can't they do the same for PC. Please EA change this for the near future and start releasing the only hockey game there is on PC as PC gamers would love to see an NHL game we can play. We need NHL on PC hopefully NHL 23 next year can he released on PC.

Message 10 of 47 (18,439 Views)