Why can’t I use ultimate teams in season mode?

by Eric122877_pt8s

Original Post

Re: Why can’t I use ultimate teams in season mode?

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Dude yes we need it back asap no rocky man if that’s the way you can re implement the soonest then god yes we need it back before the next go around or I won’t be playing again smh
Message 51 of 69 (1,957 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Yes, I would like it if you guys add it back.
Message 52 of 69 (1,876 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes i would love that so much, bc its hard to win games even on easy

Message 53 of 69 (1,805 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just want UT back. I spent 200$ to make one. I'm very disappointed that I can't use my own UT. Everything I play the Core. It always let me on defense. Never let me get a chance to see my defense. #ADDUTBACK

Message 54 of 69 (1,621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, 

bring back The ULTIMATE team back to seasons.

I very much enjoy playing seasons with Steelers, Chiefs or Chargers. But let The QB,RB and WR be able to run and catch the ball. The NFL Teams is just nuts they cant Catch, Block and Stopping power. I play with a player that tackles and every (offensive) player runs him over break away stiff arms pushes him backwards for 1st downs TDs 'and more. Bring the ULTIMATE team back to seasons. Personally I'll play with my Team I just get higher rating players. Example JuJu Smith is rated 75 why not 85. Mahomes is 84 why 95. and Kelce is 80 something again why not 90. And Defense all can be rated higher than NFL madden have them at 69 - 75. ULTIMATE overall at 90 plus.With this NFL team on madden 23 HARD and medium version I get killed. Blitz all over the place.I have been playing these 3 teams (Big Ben, Alex Smith, P. Rivers) for very long time and have never got blitz sacked as much as now So yes WE WANT the ULTIMATE team BACK. Some want That DREAM, FANTASY some just want their team upgraded

like yours truly

Message 55 of 69 (1,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Some of us enjoy the game playing a full game (Season Mode) with the Ultimate players (your Dream Team or just your NFL team at a higher rate better than average)

You have Patrick Mahomes 84 and Kelce rated at 81. Now the Ultimate have both rated higher then 100 each.

Now Im not saying my team overall should be at 100 and the others in seasons are at 65. But at this rate lesser teams are killing my so call better team. Little light weight no name (not Mcaffy, Barkley etc)  runners knocking my defenders down and out the way.

Message 56 of 69 (1,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I'm a couple months late but if you could respond, I would like if using ultimate team in seasons, it would be locked to hard mode, Penalties will be utilised more, and if you are on defense a go past the scrimmage line when not snapped,it is a immediate flag. Also cap space should be removed since there is no use to sign players to a ultimate team.
Message 57 of 69 (1,540 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Same way. Maybe a couple improvements like team ai not continuously running into your running back. But we definitely need ultimate team back with affiliation with seasons it makes it fun that way. We also need auctions back so we can spend credits to get better players.
Message 58 of 69 (1,532 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Dude please i have a monster team and i want to try it out. Please bring it back. Everyone else wants it and there was no point to just discontinue it.
Message 59 of 69 (1,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think that is stupid. I liked using my ultimate team in seasons and the seasons got harder as we beat them. The ultimate team is in fact useless now only because you barely play full games. Please go back to that because that was more fun

Message 60 of 69 (1,238 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help