Re: Why can’t I use ultimate teams in season mode?

by SyreNxG

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Is it possible to add it in an upcoming update for Madden Mobile 22? Seasons is a lot more fun than the other modes.
Message 21 of 69 (2,234 Views)

Community Manager
@Daboss287

I think anything is possible, but due to what they currently have scheduled for content this season we're not aware of it being part of the pipeline.
Blueberry.png
Message 22 of 69 (2,213 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

If we were to add Ultimate Team back into Seasons, would you want it the exact way it was before or are there any improvements you'd like to see? 

Please bring it back exactly the way it was before.

Message 23 of 69 (2,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hawskee Thats weak
Message 24 of 69 (2,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I personally think it was great but definitely  a harder mode because it got repetitive once my team got super good

Message 25 of 69 (1,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think you guys should bring back Ultimate team and auction back it was a way for people that didn’t pay to play on the game to have a chance to compete in arena and just for people to buy some players to create their dream team. Ultimate team was just a easy and quick way for people to play in seasons for entertainment. 

a whole separate idea if you guys are just look for more things to add into madden is draft as in when you play season with your regular season team you’ll be able to draft players at the beginning of the season with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks by trading. There would also be a Hall of Fame tabs since you would be able to play with that team that you played with “last season” to see who is HoF worthy. Also there should stats at the end like how many rings they have and who is the offensive/defensive player of there year and MVP and also maybe even rookie when you first draft them at the beginning of the season. Add a tab for records for example longest throw, most TD in a game, most yards thrown, things like that to add interest into new players and keep old players busy to grind out the game. This is a whole seperate option that I was thinking of to making the season more interesting but for sure add back the old season and auction.

Message 26 of 69 (1,853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please add ultimate teams back to season mode next season

Message 27 of 69 (1,813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me, at least, But I don’t think I’m the only one but I would like it to go back to the way it was. That was really fun

Message 28 of 69 (1,792 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

We just want ultimate team seasons back mannnn

Message 29 of 69 (1,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Honestly, really appreciate that a really person is responding to these voices. I admittedly was disappointed when I redownloaded only to find no option to use my UT to play a full game. I, for one, like the idea of keeping the season mode the way it is but with the option to use either the nfl roster OR the UT roster. There’s fun in both. 

Message 30 of 69 (1,652 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help