Re: Why can’t I use ultimate teams in season mode?

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Better scaling as to the opposition level would be good. Last year once you got past 90 overall even on hard it was too easy. With multiple line ups it will be easier to scale your UT to the difficulty level you want but would be nice if the game could do it for you. Ie easy would scale the ai teams to 200 overall below your selected UT, normal would be even, and hard would be 200 above or something like that. Maybe even have a very hard option so you can get some practice in for those tricky arena matches. Also having more options as to quarter length so you can play for the duration you enjoy. And custom scheduling so you don't have to replay the same season over and over again.
Message 11 of 69 (4,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes please put ultimate team back into seasons. It was 95% of the reason why I played the game. I don't care about building a team just to need to complete more pointless challenges. I want to enjoy my team playing in regular games. Without UT in seasons there is no point to even play mobile madden22. I can't believe EA even allowed a launch without thinking about this. 

Message 12 of 69 (4,751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, and bring back auction house. I don’t want to use players that the game randomly gives me. I want to build my own team with players I want. And I want to be able to play a season with them. Auction house was the best part. Now we can’t play a season with UT players. I don’t know about everyone else but I don’t ever play the mini games or whatever. I only do seasons. I’ve played this game doe years and honestly I don’t play it very much now. I was willing to spend money on this game before but what’s the point now If I buy currencies to purchase players I want and then can’t even play a game with them. 

Message 13 of 69 (4,641 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry The way y'all had it was perfect. I just miss being able to use my ultimate team. It's the whole reason I still play madden mobile
Message 14 of 69 (4,604 Views)

Community Manager

Appreciate the feedback on why using Ultimate Team is important to you in that mode.

The team decided to go in a different direction this year. It's understandable there are players out there that won't ultimately agree with the direction they went in. We'll let the team know it's a feature within Seasons you want to see added again. At this time though, it doesn't appear the team has any future plans on adding it to this season of Madden Mobile., Unless there are any changes to what content they have planned ahead, if they do add it my expectations would be in a future season. If there are any updates around this we'll make sure you are all filled in on this forum post.

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 69 (4,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if you could see stats for players in the seasons mode, that would make it infinitely better. it feels bland when you can just see total yards and touchdowns when that’s literally all the stats available. players yards and catches/rushes would be a nice touch

Message 16 of 69 (4,557 Views)

★★ Novice

I actually enjoyed the way it was unless you all or anybody else has better ideas of new improvements but I and a lot of other people that I’ve seen in other forums really want it back!

Message 17 of 69 (4,523 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes. Make it like it was before. Until then, it’s not worth my time

Message 18 of 69 (4,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No. The old season mode was great, nothing needed to be changed. Just please bring it back

Message 19 of 69 (4,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like to be able to make user picks in season mode. I’ve tried everything but when I user control any player and try to make a play, he just puts his arms up as if he can’t turn around and catch the ball. Other than that everything could be the way that it was and it’ll be perfect.

Message 20 of 69 (4,304 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help