Re: Sound/music after goal

by drewgriffiths

Original Post

Sound/music after goal

★★★ Newbie

Is it possible to put the real sound/music when the team that is playing at home scores

Message 1 of 9 (554 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @5dnzy55bg628 

I'd love to see this happen, but unfortunately, it's not too easy. We have to get the licensing rights to those songs. Without the rights, we can't include those songs in the game.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 9 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Maybe just making the music and stadium announcer louder? You just can’t hear it very well. But yeah the real music would be cool but I get the licensing rights

Message 3 of 9 (501 Views)

Community Manager

@rikdawg74 

Just to be sure, is the volume all the way up for the arena announcer/music? You cold also try turning down the other sounds so the announcer/music are heard better.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 9 (490 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo Yes
Message 5 of 9 (484 Views)

Community Manager

@rikdawg74 

Is it the same whether you use a headset or play through your TV/home theater system? Regardless, I don't have any suggestions for raising the volume of the arena announcer/music if they are already at max volume other than turning down the other sounds.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 9 (466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_AljoIt’s not the settings fault when you score there should be something I get the license issues it’s a shame so many songs have been removed over the years but the generic songs you guys put in now should at least be able to be heard there’s nothing exciting about a horn and just silence with a song maybe on volume 2 of 10 which again isn’t a settings issue it’s just needs to be louder 

Message 7 of 9 (453 Views)

Community Manager

@Bruins0305 

Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass it on.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 9 (437 Views)

★★ Guide

@Bruins0305 I agree with this. The balance between goal songs audio and other audio is off. I could turn down other audio but then everything is then too quiet, even on high TV volumes

@EA_Aljo A suggestion I have is the ability where possible to change the goal song for any song that is in the game for any team that don’t have their real licensed goal song on the game, like we can do when we create a team

Message 9 of 9 (392 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help