Re: NHL 23 HUT

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

NHL 23 HUT

★★ Guide

i know this year's game is probably just about finished but here are some things i like to see added in as we go for HUT, i know allot of people don't like HUT but when it is all you play you don't really have time to play the other modes because your fixated on getting the best team you can and they takes up most of your time playing the game! it would be great if you could play the other modes and still have it tie into Hut where you can still earn coins or packs but accomplishing other tasks to do so! also i would enjoy seeing different achievements besides the same ones every year and make more and different milestones and objectives besides the same ones too also!  be cool if we could at least some type of customization for at least the one account we make are HUT team with that would allow at least 3 jersey's! home, away and alternative, one logo and one rink that would make it feel more like your own team from scratch! be cool also if there was a way could see all the stats of previous games online and off and all packs earned and paid, fights you won or lost or tried starting? just more stats in general off everything you do in the game! and enjoy the different rinks EA has in Hut Rush but definitely would enjoy seeing more added throughout the year! 

Message 1 of 2 (420 Views)

Re: NHL 23 HUT

Community Manager

Hey there, @mxflys 

Thanks a lot for the feedback. Definitely appreciate you taking the time to let us know your thoughts. 

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (406 Views)