Re: Give us an option to undo patches.

by RumOak163

Original Post

Give us an option to undo patches.

★ Guide

Or allow us to choose which patch version we want to keep or go back to.

Message 1 of 7 (699 Views)

Community Manager

@RumOak163 

That will not be possible as we need to have everyone on the same patch for technical compatibility reasons.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (662 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EA_Barry Even for offline players?
Why should we download patches when it breaks offline game modes? Franchise Mode got even worse with the past patch and since we’re an offline game mode we aren’t a priority and won’t see any fixes for a while, and even if they DO put out a “fix” it’s probably just going to break it more like their past few “fixes”
Message 3 of 7 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@heavydutyrammer i mean you could always just play the game without letting the update install, but that would ruin any potential to play online
Message 4 of 7 (608 Views)

★ Guide

I tried that. It auto upgraded in rest mode.

Message 5 of 7 (512 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@RumOak163 Does anyone know what happens if I delete the game entirely and all data related to it? And what if I install it again and go offline with my PS5 so no update can be downloaded?
Message 6 of 7 (433 Views)

Community Manager

@aidemannen9 wrote:
@RumOak163 Does anyone know what happens if I delete the game entirely and all data related to it? And what if I install it again and go offline with my PS5 so no update can be downloaded?

As far as I know, that would let you play without needing to update the game as long as you have the disk version.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 7 (399 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help