Re: Fan jerseys are wrong.

by olavi4

Original Post

Fans wear show wrong logo

★ Apprentice

Product: NHL 22
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Customize own team and use the Minnesota North Stars logo as primary and secondary logo. as 3rd Logo i used the orginal Dallas Stars Logo. Use this team in Franchise Mode and play a Home Game compare fan wear with team wear I will find issue only in Home Games Then play a Away Game and look the away fans, they will wear outfit with correct team logo You can take look into attachment
What happens when the bug occurs? the home fan wear shows the Annaheim Ducks logo with my used corolation.
What do you expect to see? the home fan wear should have the same Logo then the team
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Franchise Mode Custom Zone
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 03:00PM
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. No Error Text
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? German

I´ve created Team with Minnesota North Stars Logo, but in Franchise Mode in Home game the fans wear outfit with Annaheim Ducks Logo instead of the customized North Stars Logo.

The occurs only in Home games, in Away games the away fans wear correct Jersey with correct North Stars Logo.

Message 5 of 29 (2,675 Views)

Fan jerseys are wrong.

★★★ Guide

Hello, when playing as the Alumni Hartford Whalers team (against the Blackhawks), look at the jerseys on the fans after a goal is scored.  Why is there only one fan wearing a Blackhawks logo jersey along with generic jerseys with Bruins, Rangers, Leafs, Kings and Blackhawks colors?  When playing on other teams you see a mixture of both teams in the stands with logo jerseys.  Generic jerseys for the Whalers games is strange.  Might as well eliminate the cut scenes.  I suspect that the same situation happens when you play as the Nordiques.  This needs to be fixed.  Thank you!!

Message 1 of 29 (2,562 Views)

★★ Guide

Whalers, North Stars and Nordiques have all the same generic arena and this mixed crowd. Especially the red colour is disturbing when those vintage teams are green and blue.

Message 2 of 29 (2,557 Views)

★★★ Guide
@olavi4 That's right! Forgot to mention the North Stars as well. I'd think the same code that populates the other team jerseys could be applied when playing as one of those three Alumni teams. I hope they fix it soon!
Message 3 of 29 (2,551 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@T2HD Definitely would love this to be fixed
Message 4 of 29 (2,531 Views)

★★★ Guide
@olavi4 I totally agree. They've incorporated the other teams into the fans and need to have Whalers, North Stars and Nordiques fans in the stands too! Also, where are the goalie masks for these teams in create a player? That would be great too!
Message 6 of 29 (2,429 Views)

Re: Fans wear show wrong logo

★★★ Guide

I  also created a Minnesota North Stars team and used the North Stars logo for all three uniforms.  I had also created a few teams in order to save colors tweaked (Quebec and Vancouver).  I also changed their logos to the North Star logo versus the Ducks logo to ensure it wasn't picking up the first created team's logo.  I've attached pics to show what I discovered.  Here are four scenarios and what happens:

1.  Playing an away game with the away uniform selected.  You can see that the jersey numbers end up missing on the players.  However, there is an occasional fan wearing the correct North Stars logo in the stands (two pics inserted - 8560 & 8561).

2.  Playing a home game with the home uniform selected.  You can see that the jersey numbers end up missing on the players.  Also, all of the fans have the Ducks logo on their shirts (one pic inserted - 8563).

3.  Playing a home game with the away uniform selected.  The jersey numbers are there and the fans all have the correct North Stars logo!  (pic inserted 8564)

4.  Playing a home game with the alternate uniform selected.  The jersey numbers are there but the fans once again have the Ducks logo on their shirts (one pic inserted - 8565).

I sincerely hope that the bug is fixed and that we hear something from the moderator re: this being fixed in the next patch.  It's pretty frustrating.  This should have been caught in the debug process/evaluation before release.

Hoping for a fix soon!!

Message 7 of 29 (2,540 Views)

★★★ Guide

The rest of the pics.  There is a three image limit.

Message 8 of 29 (2,539 Views)

★★★ Guide
@T2HD Also should have mentioned that all of these games were with my created team offline against the CPU. Just play now 1 time game mode. Haven't tested it in Franchise or any other mode.
Message 9 of 29 (2,535 Views)

★★★ Guide

I think they should fix this issue as well:  If you play as the Hartford Whalers and score a goal, you'll see the fans holding signs up supporting the Whalers wearing generic Bruins jerseys along with other generic colors.  No Whalers jerseys to be found in the stands.  Here's a pic.  It looks pretty silly.  I think this was mentioned in another post but I couldn't find it.  I hope they fix this bug as well and populate the stands with the correct team jerseys.

Message 10 of 29 (2,421 Views)