by olavi4

Original Post

Re: Create Helmetless players

★★★★ Guide
@T2HD They added just about every name that was missing
Message 31 of 108 (855 Views)

★★★ Guide
@olavi4 Funny they left out Defender or "the D Man" or "the Defenseman" or something to fill in a missing gameplay name.
Message 32 of 108 (842 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Atishksingh They did add a bunch but still no Barrasso, Zalapski , Worsley, Maniago, Kamensky or Siltanen just to name a few. Not to say than I'm unhappy with the huge number of additional names this year. But some of these missing names are kind of glaring omissions.
Message 33 of 108 (840 Views)

★★ Guide
@T2HD Wesley works for Worsley. I haven't found Arbour, Van Boxmeer, Schoenfeld etc.
Message 34 of 108 (831 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Here's hoping we get this.option in the newest patch 

Thanks 

Message 35 of 108 (686 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This option wasn't included in the latest patch. I'm still holding out hope. But if not I hope its in NHL 23.

Message 36 of 108 (653 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Roster Sharing doesn't work for creating Alumni Teams if we have to put helmets on everyone.

Message 37 of 108 (651 Views)

★★★ Guide

While I'm very happy with the roster sharing and other issues that were corrected in this patch, I have to say that I'm very disappointed that the option to create a player without a helmet or a goalie with at least one vintage goalie mask still isn't an option.  The NHL series on the 360 had several vintage goalie masks available and they're in the game on so many Alumni teams (that also have players/goalies with NO helmets).  Here's a pic of my created Cesare Maniago for the Minnesota North Stars.  While he looks great, he would look soooo much better if he was wearing a vintage goalie mask like he wore when he played.  I just don't understand why we at least can't have that option.  We've been asking for it for years now and we're never provided any explanation re: why it's gone from Create a Player (given it used to be in the game).  It's also very odd that Jacques Plante was the first goalie to invent and wear a vintage goalie mask yet he wears no mask on the Alumni Habs team.  The devs put a TON of work adding so many graphical items and jerseys into the game that I'd wager nobody asked for.  This is why I find it so puzzling re: the absence of the vintage goalie masks.  Please let us know why this is continually skipped over.  Thank you very much!  Cheers!

Message 38 of 108 (638 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@T2HD I'm still.holding out hope the add a patch or even for 23. If it doesn't come out for at least 23 them I'm done lol
Message 39 of 108 (625 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@T2HD wrote:
@AtishksinghThey did add a bunch but still no Barrasso, Zalapski , Worsley, Maniago, Kamensky or Siltanen just to name a few. Not to say than I'm unhappy with the huge number of additional names this year. But some of these missing names are kind of glaring omissions.

The name “Kaminsky” is available.

That’s the one I used for Kamensky. It’s close enough

Message 40 of 108 (623 Views)