Re: Create Helmetless players

by olavi4

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Importing rosters is huge. That way people will keeping buying the new game regardless.

Totally agree Barrasso should be in the game and also should be in the Hockdy Hall of Fame too.

For his play by play name I just use Barbario?

It sounds close enough in games lol

Have you joined our discord group with all the Alumni players?

Best way to show EA what we want is by adding pictures to the posts.

I'll be requesting some different player models in the next couple days here and I'll show pics of how OUR player models look better than EA sometimes.

Like I want a young prime Mario Lemieux and Jagr. Not the old player models we hot in NHL 22. I created both of those players from their primes and it looks and feels way better on the ice.

Message 21 of 108 (857 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Was watching Slapshot last night in Netflix. How cool would it be to make the Charlestown Cheifs and everybody from that team?

Creating helmetless players would lets us do that. 

Also be fun if we could add fun things like glasses, black eyes and no front teeth for the players.

Then we could make movie hockey characters like the Hansen Brothers n Trailer Park Boys 

Message 22 of 108 (787 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Atishksingh I am following one of the groups but I'm not aware of the one with all the Alumni players. What is the name? Thank you! Thanks re: the name suggestion. I already used Barbario for Vinnie Barbarino from the Welcome Back Kotter team. Horseshack was my favorite. LOL
Message 23 of 108 (767 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Message 24 of 108 (763 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Atishksingh Thank you!
Message 25 of 108 (760 Views)

★★ Guide

I think Burrows also works as a play by play name for Barrasso.

Message 26 of 108 (745 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@olavi4 That works but Barberio matches the syllables in Barrasso name
Message 27 of 108 (671 Views)

★★★ Guide

For goalies whose name is not in play by play I just use 'Goalie'. 

Message 28 of 108 (654 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SvenArne123 Thanks! Yes, I decided to use Goalie for Barrasso as well. Funny that his name was not in there. However, to EA's credit, there are a lot of names in there that were missing in NHL 21. Ciccarelli for one! Standard smile
Message 29 of 108 (629 Views)

★★ Guide

I think there are play by play names like Goalie, Center and Wing available but no Defender.

Message 30 of 108 (624 Views)