Re: Ability to grind a late season player for carry-over to next year?

by VeronicatheCD

Original Post

Ability to grind a late season player for carry-over to next year?

★★★★ Apprentice

It's September, and I'm still playing HUT. Yes...I'm that guy. I've completed just about everything in HUT...all the objectives are done, and all my payers are 99. Absolutely nothing left to grind for until next season's game comes out. It would be really cool if come September, when there really isn't any new content, to have a final objective that would let you grind for, let's say and 86'ish choice player. And that player would carry over to next season's team. Having such a grind to complete at the very end of a cycle would give a reason for more people to pick up the game while at the same time generating some hype for next season. Just a thought. 

Message 1 of 2 (360 Views)

Re: Ability to grind a late season player for carry-over to next year?

★★★★ Guide
@Yoderpl Just to clarify: You are asking EA to take a mode that makes them so much money that they neglect other modes and make it so that you can earn an advantage next year - which would decrease the amount you would spend on the HUT packs that make them all that money?

How do you think that would be profitable for EA? If it weren't about the money then Franchise and Be A Pro would be top notch - but they want things optimized to get people to buy those digital HUT packs.
Message 2 of 2 (273 Views)