Re: Ability to derank a player

by ElmoPeabody

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ability to derank a player

★★★★★ Novice

Abilitity to derank a player so u can use in arena 1 or 2. Also ability to change name would help also. Also fix bug that doesnt count wins properly.

Message 1 of 9 (1,819 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide
@lkbroach Not for practice squad. It goes strictly off of stars and not level or OVR. After I got Super Bowl Aaron Donald, I redeemed all my currency on my 5 star Epic Donald and now I’ve got him in. Mentor slot.

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (1,631 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@skylineonmadden You can redeem your currencies on the player card for ½ price of what you’ve spent but it’s all or nothing, meaning you can’t lower his OVR incrementally which sux!
Message 2 of 9 (1,783 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide
@lkbroach You can also only lower their Level, would be nice to lower their Rank for something. I’ve got a few Rank 5 Level 0 uncommon p,Ayers on my bench.
Message 3 of 9 (1,771 Views)

Champion
@skylineonmadden How do you de-rank a player and what do u get in return?
Message 4 of 9 (1,753 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Im suggesting they do that since i knoz it would help some people, currently you cant derank the players, i think ea should change that.

Message 5 of 9 (1,742 Views)

Community Manager

We've raised this up to the team. It's something that they'll discuss for the future but it may not be possible this season based off how the game is currently designed. 

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 9 (1,722 Views)

★★★ Guide
@skylineonmadden @EA_Blueberry The new practice squad gives you credit based upon Rank (stars) for the player. So now you can get something for those multiple star players that no longer make your lineup.
Message 7 of 9 (1,710 Views)

Champion
@ElmoPeabody And I guess I have to now level up players I redeemed all their currencies to raise my boosts too!
Message 8 of 9 (1,638 Views)

★★★ Guide
@lkbroach Not for practice squad. It goes strictly off of stars and not level or OVR. After I got Super Bowl Aaron Donald, I redeemed all my currency on my 5 star Epic Donald and now I’ve got him in. Mentor slot.
Message 9 of 9 (1,632 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help