will Sims 4 have a Makin' Magic Expansion and all the other fun mishaps?!

by danielsonh78

Original Post

Re: will Sims 4 have a Makin' Magic Expansion and all the other fun mishaps?!

★★ Novice

Makin Magic Clues in laundry game pack..

@PugLove888 wrote:

@burin077, that is a possibility, but then again, EA should be aware of how passionate the Simming community is, and I think it would be a huge mistake to scrap it altogether! OopsDevilTeeth bared  I think they should learn from mistakes, listen to the community (especially long-time players), remember what worked and what didn't, and combine the best elements from all 4 versions of the game, because truthfully, they all had great aspects about them! Party hatHeart  I realize they want to add new, young players to the Sims community, but you shouldn't overlook your bread-and-butter either.  Some of us have been playing since TS1 first was launched.  That is just shy of 2 decades! Raised eyebrow:eahigh_file:  They will have to find balance of young and old players.  

That said, I have hope. Angel And interestingly, this comes from players who only started playing TS4 on the console versions! Cool There are a lot of people who only started playing on their X-box or PS4.  I have a young relative who plays this way!  (I was so thrilled when she wanted my advice, and she was thrilled to show off what she had learned to all her friends! Party hat)  But the fact that so many people have started playing this game on their consoles proves to me that EA can still have a successful future with the Sims.  They just have to listen to players, lean from mistakes, and find a way to combine all the wonderful things from all the versions! Heart

@danielsonh78, thanks for answering my question! Heart  I am wanting to say that "great minds think alike" because I think it is a magic pack too.   Speculation is fun, as long as we take it with a grain of salt :eahigh_file:Wink.  I would love a magic pack, but I won't be mad if this pack turns out to be something totally different!  Party hat

Message 11 of 13 (215 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@danielsonh78, that is very interesting.Thinking  I think the rug with the calendar reference was just a hint at Jungle Adventures.  But the wreath description from Laundry Day certainly looks like it is pointing to a magic pack of some sort! Raised eyebrow

Well, @burin077  & @danielsonh78 , EA will announce officially the new game pack called Something Strange on Feb. 20th, (the info might already be released by the time you read this!)  It doesn't look quite like a Makin' Magic Expansion, but it does look like it references TS2's Strangetown with Bella Goth abducted from Pleasnatview and showing up in Strangetown but without her memories (thought of as an imposter).  If y'all remember, Strangetown was based off the real-life Roswell New Mexico/Area 51 were supposedly the government was covering up an Alien crash site.  This also might have a bit of a vibe from the show "Stranger Things", but to me looks like the Soundgarden video to the song "Black Hole Sun" from the '90s! Raised eyebrow 

But since we already have Aliens in TS4, are they either going to enhance them, or make additional ones (like they had 2 kinds of robots in TS3). ??? Thinking Wink

I first found info for it on the Sims Community site with lots of pictures.  I can't link to that site since they have Mods, but you can Google "Sims Community".  Also, I can give you the link to the official Sims4 forums on the topic of the Sim Gurus' Tweets:  https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/943598/sim-gurus-on-twitter/p45

Scroll down near the bottom (after the medieval art book stuff) for Feb. 19th. (the last couple of entries, and then continue for several pages if you want! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 13 (194 Views)

★★ Novice

Finally vampire magicians! Lol

Message 13 of 13 (188 Views)